Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Windy

Nowloading Trade Feedback Thread

hOLY FUCKING COW!! I only posted that on Thurs or Friday! but but but you have no house number!!

I use the "view new content" link and click on thread's I'm interested in - how do I clear the rest?I could not see a "mark all as read" section.

More importantly, did you get the game/s yet?

Guest FolkoRoco

On my iDevice with this new look - When I go to new content page, it directs me to the first page of a thread rather than the last. Which means I cant read the Shout Thread as it would take me 5 hours to get to the last page!

Also The new look doesnt work at all on my work PC's Internet Explorer. And i'm not allowed to install a browser that works - ie Chrome!

Received today, thanks!

Godd, but all the others including one to Eire bet yours! I posted your on Tuesday!, still you got it ;)

Pickled Dave sent me Deus Ex wrapped in three rolls worth of tape. Like the paper equivalent of Fort Knox. Cheers matey.

Guest marthagogo

Not only does el patriot have an outrageously awesome tash & sound nothing like he looks but... but he also posted me a ds item before i paid and its arrived, perfectly packed.

AAA+++ would use again.