Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest SlyEnemy

Tales of Vesperia

Final boss destroying me... and it's primarily Estelle's AI's fault.

It's absolutely some of the worst AI I've ever seen in a game. What's the point in the strategy screen? It does nothing. Estelle is set to avoid risk, to heal, to keep distance, and STILL she runs in when the whole party is on low health and starts attacking. It's absolutely, totally retarded.

1221686586694rz7.jpg

I need to do some levelling.

Edited by Duffman

https://gematsu.com/2018/06/tales-of-vesperia-10th-anniversary-remaster-website-discovered

Remaster to be announced at e3.

Part of me is pleased cos it is my favourite in the series and will obviously upres really nicely. Be great to get it at 60fps too if possible.

Another part is sick of constant remasters though. I'd be happy if it came to back compat.

Teriffic game, and probably the last great one IMO. They've suffered from budget cuts really badly, Xillia 1/2, Zestiria and Berseria are all basically the same game. Bland field, bland cave, bland town, bland field, bland cave, bland dungeon... Beseria at least had cool characters but the rest, I've seen before. Souls gone missing from the series. But I'd be well up for a portable Vesperia if it's on Switch.

In for Switch.

It's amusing how effortlessly better this looks than recent Tales games even before the enhancement.

Looking forward to the new characters. And Yuri is still the best JRPG protagonist.

I am looking forward to this being on the switch. I just hope it runs OK.

No reason to think it wouldn't though it may stay at 30fps like the original version rather than getting a 60fps upgrade.