• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
village

Resident Evil 5

Guest Liamario
which bit?

you can sense he baltantly hated the game before he even played it.

hes still a wanker.

He is a complete wanker and I stopped watching his videos after the second one. He isn't funny.

I was completely put off watching his stuff after that shockingly bad pilot for that gaming show they were trying to get commisioned. Glad they never followed that up, it was fucking rat testes.

After seeing him on that I just can't get the image of him talking, with all his annoying little mannerisms, out of my head. Definitely a face for radio/podcast. I doubt i'm missing much, the quality of his little rants had been going downhill for a while anyway.

which bit?

you can sense he baltantly hated the game before he even played it.

hes still a wanker.

Right at the end, like, last 5 seconds.

just about finished now and I really like it. Apart from Sheva of course who has an annoying knack of sticking to me like glue.

As well as her there is a lot more they could do and i don't think they'd get away with another like this.

Guest Liamario

Apparently, the versus DLC is only 1mb, which pretty much confirms that if you want the mode, you have to unlock it. This of course is revolting behaviour

Edited by Liamario

Dear Capcom.

FUCK YOU.

Yours Sincerely,

Andy.

ppicked this up again recently (only his time its the 360 version) and will be rocking coop if anyoen fancies a run through

ppicked this up again recently (only his time its the 360 version) and will be rocking coop if anyoen fancies a run through

I've not even touched it yet. Wouldn't mind given it a run through at some point, I'm off all week.

I'm playing this with Bob, it's his first run through, so I am mainly just tagging along trying not to waste ammo like the computer would if it was playing. I should just mention, that I think they have amended a cut scene that could be seen as slightly racist, but I'm gonna play the rest of the game and see if I have a bad memory, but I am sure the bit I laughed at for been pretty obscene has been dropped.

I'm playing this with Bob.

This is a fact everyone. You might think it's not a fact but it is. We are playing it together.

I am loving it. The first part was better, it has gone down hill a bit since

zombies started carrying AK-47s.

I've not even touched it yet. Wouldn't mind given it a run through at some point, I'm off all week.

ok dude ill add you on XBL

Anyone fancy joining me on a run through of this?

OK mate, you can be my backup option. Kind of like the ugly fat girl in a nightclub. Only without the ugly, fat or girlyness o/

Don't it with Ginj. He stops for a 10 minutes "coffee" break every level and he loves uroboros.

I was supposed to go through this with Ginj, but I think he's abandoned me

:A082:

Just been busy buddy! Honest!

Don't it with Ginj. He stops for a 10 minutes "coffee" break every level and he loves uroboros.

o/ If only we'd realised how to skip it......

I was a bit blue skied out after caning Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed and Mario games recently so wanted to shoot stuff in the face. Funds are tight as we are moving house so was going to get something like Black Ops I or II for £15 but for £2.50 this is worth a punt. I'd only ever played RE4 on the Wii which I fucking loved, so we'll see how this goes. Am about 40 mins in and have got my hands around the controls a bit - but fuck me... the screen tearing!