Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Papa

Zero Punctuation

I don't really mind when he slates stuff cos very often I can see the flaws in games that I like. That's kind of the point for me as even in games I like I tend to get proper pissed off with certain aspects. I see it as like the anti-game review. So many review sights will try to big up the positives then add on the negatives at the end but he just spins it on it's head. Plus some of the stuff he comes out with is fucking funny.

Guest wholehole

I don't really mind when he slates stuff cos very often I can see the flaws in games that I like. That's kind of the point for me as even in games I like I tend to get proper pissed off with certain aspects. I see it as like the anti-game review. So many review sights will try to big up the positives then add on the negatives at the end but he just spins it on it's head. Plus some of the stuff he comes out with is fucking funny.

I remember when Joystiq (I think) used to do their nega-reviews, piecing together the negative parts of reviews from differing sources as a whole review that made even the best game sound like a week old turd. Actually made for quite a enjoyable read, it's a shame they've stopped doing them.

Guest BattleMonkey

These were starting to get a bit samey but after a long break they're still quite good. I think the Shadow of the Colossus one was quite good. It's nice that some of the best 'unpopular' games can get a funny retro review that a lot of people will see so maybe more will take a look at them.

Guest FolkoRoco

"The biggest Disappointment ever" Yours in Tesco for £5!

Edited by FolkoRoco

Guest marthagogo

the halo reach one is a bit of a funny one (as isoo-er funny, not ha ha funny).

ITS A BIT SPOILERISH IF YOU HAVENT COMPLETED THE CAMPAIGN.

some of his criticism is spot on but some was just too shitly picky, and some almost, badly informed.

i now genuinely dont know if he liked it a bit, was told to go easy on it, or what?

gah i wanna watch it but have no way near completed the campaign. Although I'm fairly sure

reach gets fucked over in the end

anyway