Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Papa

Zero Punctuation

Cant find the old thread, so here we go. These are all he's done to date starting with the newest one, Burnout Paradise.

Burnout: Paradise

SimCity Societies

Devil May Cry 4

Uncharted

GDC Special

Call of Duty 4

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

The Witcher

Crysis

Silent Hill: Origins

Super Mario Galaxy

Mass Effect

Guitar Hero III

Medal of Honour: Airborne

Assasins Creed

F.E.A.R: Perseus Mandate

Jericho

Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

Super Paper Mario

Orange Box

Tebula Rasa

Halo 3

Peggle

Manhunt

Tomb Raider: Anniversary

Bioshock

Console Rundown

Psychonauts

Edited by Papa

Guest RivaOni

I'd started to go off this guy, but that Burnout one is probably the funniest one he's done so far.

Guest Bob Syko

I'm getting a bit bored with these now. The Burnout one barely raised a smile. It's kind of like a sketch show that is really funny for the first few episodes and then you realize it's the same jokes over and over again.

Also, the people that leave comments on the videos really boil my piss. Arguments breaking out over silly shit like a lack of realism on CoD4 and everyone seems to take the reviews so seriously. The man's paid to hate games dammit! Loads of comments like, "you summed up everything I feel about this game, everyone is stupid except you and me, lets make out" :A058:

Sorry, it just ticks me off.

Guest Cherry_Death

I loved the Burnout one. I've just had dental surgery (Like five hours ago) and I feel like shit, but even in pain it made me laugh :)

Also, the people that leave comments on the videos really boil my piss. Arguments breaking out over silly shit like a lack of realism on CoD4 and everyone seems to take the reviews so seriously. The man's paid to hate games dammit! Loads of comments like, "you summed up everything I feel about this game, everyone is stupid except you and me, lets make out"

True enough, but taken as there meant, its a nice little weekly giggle.

I have to admit i'm a bit of a zero punctuation fanboi. I think he's an absolute genius

Guest el geeko

i do agree there! every week its another little chuckle guaranteed in each video

"or punching out an angry bear"

he always manages to make me laugh at least once, that's enough for me.

you could probably replicate that by putting a wasp next to a spider, playing some Slipknot in the background and pouring red and green gummy bears on whoever wins.

Just watched the DMC4 review. So spot on it's silly.

I think it's funny but it does get a bit, I dunno... samey maybe? It's like he's trying too hard to use big words and imagary.

Edited by RetroBob

Guest Cherry_Death

loved this weeks :D

Was at a party the other week and showed these to a mate who hadnt seen them before, I think the one for the Witcher and the one for Turok actually killed him.

Guest Bob Syko

Army of Two made me get all angry today. I was doing a bit where I had to get my hovercraft through some gates. You have to do it in 3 stages and the place is topped up with baddies on the last stage. My brother was playing with me at the time and once we had done it we got to a place where I had to give him a boost. He gets boosted up there and what happens? He gets killed, game over and back to the last checkpoint. Where was the last checkpoint? Right at the start of the fucking hovercraft bit :angry:

Guest RivaOni

lol, he's got it down to a tee, and I've only played a small portion of it before letting Bob play it...

Guest valovedder

Never fails to raise a smile from me. The guy is just pure class.

Army of Two made me get all angry today. I was doing a bit where I had to get my hovercraft through some gates. You have to do it in 3 stages and the place is topped up with baddies on the last stage. My brother was playing with me at the time and once we had done it we got to a place where I had to give him a boost. He gets boosted up there and what happens? He gets killed, game over and back to the last checkpoint. Where was the last checkpoint? Right at the start of the fucking hovercraft bit :angry:

The checkpoints didn't used to be in there apparantly (when this was originally meant for release), imagine what that would have been like!

Guest Bob Syko
The checkpoints didn't used to be in there apparantly (when this was originally meant for release), imagine what that would have been like!

I don't want to....please don't make a fellow Bob feel that sort of pain :(