Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Xephon

Xbox 360 online arrangements

<_>

I was going to try it with just Duff and Papa, but it appears that the co-op episodes are only unlocked for the host. You ruined our weekend, Sly, you MONSTER!

Maybe this was my plan all along. :A003: Seriously though, I must achieve those points of achievement.

I've had a powercut the last two nights and am expecting another tonight... I've even bought a load of candles. Some numpty drilled through a cable whilst replacing water pipes or something so the whole area is being powered by hamsters on wheels or something...

I'll pop on if it doesn't fuck up though.

I should be around for a game of something. COD4 is finally letting me into games again and I haven't played any VF5 for ages if anyone fancies handing my ass to me.

Guest RivaOni
<_<

I was going to try it with just Duff and Papa, but it appears that the co-op episodes are only unlocked for the host. You ruined our weekend, Sly, you MONSTER!

I weren't in Charlys good books when I staggered into bed at 5 am stinking of cider.

I'm sat watching a dvd at the moment but if anyone fancies a game of something, just send me a message.

Early night last night, i was on sober patrol.. had no back up if Leanne went into labour :A020:

Bit chewed up at the moment waiting for interview tomorrow, get the next week or so over and i'll be champion:) If i have stuff going on i can't relax and play games.

LOL i sound like an entry in a frikkin Bebo blog!

Ants marching.. Trump Trump Trump Trump!

Ahhhh man what a night!!! I just got up and as my beer addled, sleep deprived brain woke up memories came flooding back.

Bullet catching Ants FTW!!

Capture the Wig!!

Smurph Aid(s)!!!

A Legendary night was had by all.

Except me, who had to bed at the stupidly early time of 12.15, in order to be up for work at 8, and still be able to go to a comedy club later with Gem without falling asleep mid-irish joke...

:A048:

I'd rather have stayed up!!

:A019:

Ahhhh man what a night!!! I just got up and as my beer addled, sleep deprived brain woke up memories came flooding back.

Bullet catching Ants FTW!!

Capture the Wig!!

Smurph Aid(s)!!!

A Legendary night was had by all.

I love you guys. That was brilliant!

Apparently, I was wakened up by my lovely wife this morning at the ungodly hour of 7am. On the bog. Yep. She told me I was drunk. I replied, 'No I'm not, I'm spry!'

Yeah, I don't know why either.... :huh:

Apparently, I was wakened up by my lovely wife this morning at the ungodly hour of 7am. On the bog. Yep. She told me I was drunk. I replied, 'No I'm not, I'm spry!'

Perhaps you got all emotional about getting a new toilet and wanted to spend some time with your old friend before you said goodbye? ;)

could you actually feel your legs?? or did you have the fabled "spastic legs" from sitting on the shitter too long.

Eh? Sounds like i missed a night of mentalness. Was pretty quiet myself as my mic seemed to be dead, and i was so tired from work i couldn't really be bothered.

Still, shall have to make more of an effort next weekend for R6V2. Least i'll have Easter Sunday off. :D