Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Xephon

Xbox 360 online arrangements

Guest Xephon

This is the new separate thread for all arrangements regarding meeting up on Xbox Live. Only those posting about Xbox Live gaming should use this thread.

Guest RivaOni

Are you making seperate threads for seperate systems then? as theres already an "online gaming meetups" thread...

Guest Xephon
Are you making seperate threads for seperate systems then? as theres already an "online gaming meetups" thread...

Yeah, done. It was getting too long to be of any use and with more people having both consoles, it makes sense.

Well I for one am sorry to see the old online thread go, lots of memory's, lots of fun times... I'm going to need a minute. :A012:

Edited by Papa

Guest RivaOni

Apologies Thwomp, I popped online for a short spell but am feeling like crap so calling it an early night...

Some pics of last Fridays fun!

IMG_3525.jpg

IMG_3524.jpg

IMG_3521.jpg

Edited by Papa

Must mention the ridiculous fun me, Duff, Papa and Sly had on co-op N+ tonight. Such a sense of achievement was had on the really hard levels.

Still waiting for my sodding wireless donglemyjig.... hope it turns up today as I have 3 whole days off after this morning shift and REALLY want some live action!

Sorry for the lack of invite last night Smurph, but you popped on just as the red wine I was drinking delivered its final knockout punch and I needed me bed... :(

Good night though... Dave hanging upside down in Vegas and shooting me in the face whilst singing Spiderman was a highlight.

Guest RivaOni

Damn, I went to bed at about half 11 coz I was convinced nothing was gonna get going :( Thats the second time thats happened.

I have some bitparade stuff to attend to this evening, but should be about afterwards.

Yeah, sorry about just buggering off last night guys, I was very drunk, and needed to get to my bed. I'll be on tonight if anybody else is?

Yes, Red Wine killed me last night. I got up at 10 when the postman was knocking and went back to bed. Even the excitement of Lost Oddessey arriving couldn't keep me awake!

Good fun with Pass the R6V too!

I felt very unloved and unattractive last night, as no-one relied to my pleas for invites to Texas Hold 'Em. I am not you guys's friends no more.

/Huff

I would have played had I been there, the irony being that I have no headset and am using my 360 mostly for movies. The headset issue will be sorted soon though as I miss the live arcade fun.

I felt very unloved and unattractive last night, as no-one relied to my pleas for invites to Texas Hold 'Em. I am not you guys's friends no more.

/Huff

Just got your message mate. I hit a brick wall with the red wine, 2 bottles in 3 hours seemed like such a good idea at the time......

hey, "2 bottles in three hours" has always been and always will be a great idea. don't forget that.

I'll have to give N+ a go in the near future, if co-op is as good as I've heard.