Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
El_Patriot

Online Bargains

At that price I'm still not buying it.

Too many other offers around today to spend money on a game I know won't get played much online and that's where half the fun was back in the day!

Worth it for Far Harbor alone. The other two are meh.

I quite like the Nukacola one.

Steam are selling steam link for £2 in the sale! Git to be worth that for the HDMI cable alone! Must be dumping their stock, I used mine a bit and it seemed to work ok and I thought it was pretty well made etc.

Still, £2 for the hardware needed to stream a PC to your tv over a network is a bargain.

Steam are selling steam link for £2 in the sale! Git to be worth that for the HDMI cable alone! Must be dumping their stock, I used mine a bit and it seemed to work ok and I thought it was pretty well made etc.

Still, £2 for the hardware needed to stream a PC to your tv over a network is a bargain.

Good piece of kit, would recommend getting the VirtualHere software too which is about £7 which helps with sending back the USB stuff to the host PC. Although I've bought a license to use VirtualHere on my NAS so I can do Wii sensor bar stuff as the Steam Link's CPU can't handle the amount of data being sent. It's fine for pads and arcade sticks though.

It handles your USB peripherals, you're sending controls back to the host PC and the Steam Link can do most things but if you got problems with any controller, get VirtualHere

I see m, thats handy. Thankfully the wired 360 pad works a treat.

Yeah that's all fine, I'm throwing loads of retro stuff at it so it wasn't coping too well.

Not online, but Primark have quite a collection of gaming clothing for cheap. I got some Pacman socks and Snorlax slippers, but there were some cool Mario and Sonic shirts. Worth a look.

Nice, I need to go to Primark to pick up some schools uniform stuff for the boy, will have a look :-)

image.jpgSo this is cool. You can now directly add photos to the forum without imgur or anything.

Edited by El_Patriot

So it seems Amazon sent me an extra copy if RDR2 by mistake on XBone. I’ll leave it until next week to make sure I haven’t been charged but I’m willing to lend it out so it can be passed around. First dibs and all that.  

I would be careful, if you don't notify them immediately then they get shitty with you and have charged people even after offering to send it back.