• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nada.

Although I suppose the VR unit last week was part of Sonys Black Friday so that...

I was going to buy all the Uncharteds from Argos for my Dad for Xmas but they went and sold out at £12.99 each, then I missed Shopto at $14.99 :(

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Recore is £5 in Asda (Bone) it was priced at £10 but scanned for £5.

I was interested in this until it became clear it wasn't finished, but now it has been patched to have all the content.

Will give it a go at some point in the future...

£10 off £50 spend on Amazon with code BIGTHANKS. Today only and doesnt work on digital or preorders.

They also have bogof on 3 months of XBL gold, works out as £15 for 6 months which isnt too shabby.

If you have a large Tesco near to you there are some bargains. Probably varies by store, but I picked up a Lego Dimensions level pack for £7.50 (rrp £30), an official Xbone media remote for £2.50 and some Mario Rabbids figures at £2 each. Other stuff at that price included various headsets, console vertical stands, play and charge kits and other random bits.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not online but was in Tescos yesterday and they had Star Wars Battlefront II for £20 quid.

It was on PSN for that over the weekend. I didnt pick it up, but I was tempted.

Mafia 3 (including season pass) is £8 on the gamecollection today if anyone wants something cheap and pretty good. I played it a bit and the music and atmosphere make it worth a go at that price.

• 2 weeks later...