Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
El_Patriot

Online Bargains

nada.

Although I suppose the VR unit last week was part of Sonys Black Friday so that...

I was going to buy all the Uncharteds from Argos for my Dad for Xmas but they went and sold out at £12.99 each, then I missed Shopto at $14.99 :(

Recore is £5 in Asda (Bone) it was priced at £10 but scanned for £5.

I was interested in this until it became clear it wasn't finished, but now it has been patched to have all the content.

Will give it a go at some point in the future...

£10 off £50 spend on Amazon with code BIGTHANKS. Today only and doesnt work on digital or preorders.

They also have bogof on 3 months of XBL gold, works out as £15 for 6 months which isnt too shabby.

They also have bogof on 3 months of XBL gold, works out as £15 for 6 months which isnt too shabby.

Cheers for that - mine was due in March so I bought 12 months for £29.98.

If you have a large Tesco near to you there are some bargains. Probably varies by store, but I picked up a Lego Dimensions level pack for £7.50 (rrp £30), an official Xbone media remote for £2.50 and some Mario Rabbids figures at £2 each. Other stuff at that price included various headsets, console vertical stands, play and charge kits and other random bits.

Anyone want Bayonetta 2 on the Switch? Dont think Im going to play it. I already used the code to download Bayo 1. £30 delivered. Let me know or it will be off to Game or ebay at the weekend.

There's a really nice Secret of Mana theme going free on PS4 store.

That looks nice, but I think it would probably piss me off.

SNES Classic Mini is down to £64.95 on thegamecollection.net on their daily flash deal. So much for limited stock!

Toys R Us and Maplin have gone to the wall. Closing down sales are on if you have stores nearby. Might have some gaming bits or components.

£5 off certain pre orders at Smyths, home delivery or click and collect. God of War (getting rave reviews) down to £40.99 with it.

Not online but was in Tescos yesterday and they had Star Wars Battlefront II for £20 quid.

Not online but was in Tescos yesterday and they had Star Wars Battlefront II for £20 quid.

It was on PSN for that over the weekend. I didnt pick it up, but I was tempted.

Mafia 3 (including season pass) is £8 on the gamecollection today if anyone wants something cheap and pretty good. I played it a bit and the music and atmosphere make it worth a go at that price.

Burnout Paradise 'Remastered' only £11.99 on PSN atm.

At that price, I'm buying it.