Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
El_Patriot

Online Bargains

Mafia 3 (including season pass) is £8 on the gamecollection today if anyone wants something cheap and pretty good. I played it a bit and the music and atmosphere make it worth a go at that price.

Burnout Paradise 'Remastered' only £11.99 on PSN atm.

At that price, I'm buying it.

At that price I'm still not buying it.

Too many other offers around today to spend money on a game I know won't get played much online and that's where half the fun was back in the day!

Amazon have 6 months XBL Gold for the price of 3, so £14.99, same deal as they have done before.

Worth it for Far Harbor alone. The other two are meh.

I quite like the Nukacola one.

Steam are selling steam link for £2 in the sale! Git to be worth that for the HDMI cable alone! Must be dumping their stock, I used mine a bit and it seemed to work ok and I thought it was pretty well made etc.

Still, £2 for the hardware needed to stream a PC to your tv over a network is a bargain.

Steam are selling steam link for £2 in the sale! Git to be worth that for the HDMI cable alone! Must be dumping their stock, I used mine a bit and it seemed to work ok and I thought it was pretty well made etc.

Still, £2 for the hardware needed to stream a PC to your tv over a network is a bargain.

Good piece of kit, would recommend getting the VirtualHere software too which is about £7 which helps with sending back the USB stuff to the host PC. Although I've bought a license to use VirtualHere on my NAS so I can do Wii sensor bar stuff as the Steam Link's CPU can't handle the amount of data being sent. It's fine for pads and arcade sticks though.

It handles your USB peripherals, you're sending controls back to the host PC and the Steam Link can do most things but if you got problems with any controller, get VirtualHere

I see m, thats handy. Thankfully the wired 360 pad works a treat.

Yeah that's all fine, I'm throwing loads of retro stuff at it so it wasn't coping too well.

Good spot that. Will check out tomorrow.

Not online, but Primark have quite a collection of gaming clothing for cheap. I got some Pacman socks and Snorlax slippers, but there were some cool Mario and Sonic shirts. Worth a look.

Nice, I need to go to Primark to pick up some schools uniform stuff for the boy, will have a look :-)

I need Snorlax slippers in my life. I don't know why but I do.

image.jpgSo this is cool. You can now directly add photos to the forum without imgur or anything.

Edited by El_Patriot