Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
El_Patriot

Online Bargains

how can they be 'official' yet not made by MS? Surely that's the point of 'official'?

Sorry didn't see this first time.

They are licenced by Microsoft, not made by them, the E3 ones were made by Madcatz I believe but for Microsoft.

I got mine this morning from the post office, I thought they were alright, yeah the print quality is a bit shit on the COD2 one, but from a distance it look alright.

Game are doing Oblivion (PC) for £19.99 and King Kong (360) for £14.99 pre-owned this week, online and in-store.

I might pick up King Kong seeing as it's so cheap, I'm not expecting much though.

I kinda enjoyed King Kong to be honest (it came bundled with my 360). Some of the set-pieces are fantastic plus it's cheap and easy gamerpoints for those interested!

Ooops... replying to my own posts here!

Anyway, if you register your PSP here or just update your details if you are already a member, you get a free UMD holder thingy from those *cough* lovely people at Sony!

umd2.jpg

Yeah, I registered so I could download the Wipeout stuff and Loco Roco demo, and they sent me one (plus a strap, woo!). Wasn't even aware they would, but its bloody handy and quite sturdy.

Cool! I need one of those!

In the King Kong instruction manual I love the way everyone gets their character model displayed except Jack, the main character, who just gets a picture of a hand and a gun!

By the by, if you have a japanese PSP you can still register for the freebies and downloads by substituting the SF/FJ at the start of the serial number with SB and choosing model number PSP-1003.

Gameplay have a sale on this weekend, starting from today.

I just had a look and it's rather a underwhelming sale really. The selection of games they have are mostly games that haven't sold very well anyway and they've only really slashed the prices of a couple of Xbox games really. Far Cry Instincts £4.99? Meh, i'll leave it thanks. They don't even have any GC games in the Nintendo section!

Here's a couple of others people might be interested in:

Me & My Katamari - PSP - £19.99

http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/produc...and_my_katamari

Oblivion - PC - £14.99

http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/produc...ivion_(dvd_rom)

Koloom - PSP - £9.99

http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/produc...8&title=koloomn

Play.com bank holiday sale.Includes some reasonably priced 360 games.GRAW for £25 I think.sale ends midnight Tuesday

The stupid URL won't work when typed as it has @ in it which confuses the browser.

Also their checkout thing is broken, it won't let me get further than choosing delivery methods...

Ok, so it's no online and it may no strictly be a "bargain", but GAME are selling Sonic Riders (XB) as their game of the week for £4.99. Is it worth it?

£17.99 is definitely worth it. Even if you don't play it with all the lights off at night, it's still intense. Probably one of the scariest games i've ever played. It draws you in without you realising then smacks you in the face with steel bar when you're not looking.

Not online but I just picked up Psychonauts at Morrissons for £7.99 - bargain! The backward compatible team have confirmed they are working on a 360 patch as well.

Click here!

Then order a 360 game, input the codes ZQ4322 for £25 off, and XX494 for a further 10% off and you can order a game for £25 delivered! You'll probably not get your preorders on release day, but you will get a game for fifteen quid cheaper than anywhere else online!

Just ordered PES6 myself :-D

Seems to be... I've only used it once, just to be sure like, but the guy who posted it on ntsc has used it four times and swears by them.

[edit] Just recieved the email confirming my order of PES6 for £25 :-D ... not going to be delivered till Nov 2nd though, but I can wait.