Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
El_Patriot

Online Bargains

Yeah, was crap. The site couldn't handle it. They won't make a great deal but I bet they've got a load of people to sign up on their site and give them their credit card details.

Especially as they advised everyone to register before the bought! To save time! Argh I didnt think i could hate Game any more than I already did! Bet that eveilblode woman in the Norwich store had something to do with it. So so pretty but clearly the anti-christ!

Unfortunately I dont live near you.or have money.hang on, why am I replying?ah yes, its late and I'm losing my powers of cognitive thought.

Gameplay have COD and Football Manager 360 faceplates for £2 each.

Also, Amazon have Gitaroo man PS2 -- £12

Don't suppose someone can grab me one of each faceplate? they will be gone by the time I am home...

I get you them if your super-cereal... I was gonna get a COD2 one anyway.

faceplate whore :-D

[EDIT]PISSER!! You can only buy one of each!

Well, I got both of them anyway. The COD one is quite the looker.

I think i'm taking a leaf out of your book Tach, I don't even want the Football Manager one, something just compelled me to do it.

They are also doing a couple of other faceplates free with games, namely the Ghost Recon one free with, you guessed it, Ghost Recon 3 AW!

Tachi, you can order by phone on 0845 345 4440 -- the gameplay sales hotline.

Ah bugger, just did the naughty thing and ordered it that way, but thanks!

Join the dark side, you know you want all the faceplates!!!

Now, off to ebay to buy a Gorillaz E3 faceplate!

Buggering, bollocking shitflaps! I'm a little angry right now...

What a total waste of £5 that was. I just recieved those two £2 faceplates from Gameplay. They looked pretty cool in the pictures, but now i've actually received them, I can see why they were only £2!

Ah well, I might smash them up and send them back as faulty.

Oh well, not got mine yet, but rather than destroy them, stick em on ebay, the COD2 one usually sells for a tenner. Paint the other one to something of your own design.

Haha, I love it!

Where's the "Every faceplate collector needs these as part of their collection!" or other flagrant claims? The listing reads as if you're seething. Hehe!

The COD2 faceplates are official, they just aren't made by Microsoft. Still waiting for mine, as long as it's structurally strong, I might buy a couple of them and paint them.

They're really not Tach, how can they be 'official' yet not made by MS? Surely that's the point of 'official'?

I looked at pictures of the official ones that were handed out as promo items, and they are infinitely better quality than these. Also, on the official ones, the picture on the front has been printed at a very high quality and at some ridiculous resolution. These ones may as well have been scribbled on by a 3 year old.

Maybe i'm just being a snob, who knows, it's all objective in the end.

My Fake E305 faceplate is kind of like that, it looks like a big water transfer like you used to get on Airfix kits, so it's not quite straight and skuffed on the edge, but from a distance it looks fine!

SNOB!

Well it can't be any worse than the HK fake COD2 faceplates, they must have been cheap mass produced promo items seperate to the "nice" promo faceplates.

Ahhhhh, the seedy underbelly of faceplate production.

It still amazes me that no one has managed to make or retail a good looking faceplate. The MS ones are shite, as are the Joytech ones. It seems the only decent ones are the promo's. God knows why they don't just sell them...