Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
El_Patriot

Online Bargains

Child of Eden of PS3 is just under £4 on ShopTo. Go buy it for me if you want to treat me!

http://www.shopto.ne...2-child-of-eden

I owned this briefly when my local Blockbusters was closing down and doing 70% off everything (including 2nd hand)

It is just Rez, but in HD and waggle support, not a bad thing, but I only played it for about half an hour before I was bored as there's nothing really new (other than waggle control)

yeah, yeah, for your bro, pfft ;)

I got Mortal Kombat on Vita for £13.98 for my bro.

Does he have ps+? If he does send it back, it's one of the free games later this month.

F.3.A.R for steam at greenmangaming

£2.73 when used with their 25% off code! steal?, yeah.

Guest FolkoRoco

Sleeping dogs for Cheaps on PSN for next 48 hours - £15.99 even cheaper if Unlike Bob you have PS+

PC world have splinter cell, ghost recon, sf4 and monkey ball on 3DS for £4.91 each. Bought the 1st 2.

They also have a selection of 360 and ps3 titles for the same price. All reserve and collect.

Does he have ps+? If he does send it back, it's one of the free games later this month.

This made me very happy! I've seen it's basically the console version but on hand held.

I got a one month PS+ trial, after upgrading my HDD I may well stay on board.

It wouldn't let me DL Infamous 2 until I hade 30 gigs free, even though it is only 15 gigS!

You generally need double the space for PSN games as it will download a 15GB installer, then needs another 15GB of space to unpack it. Completely stupid way of doing things if you ask me.

Far Cry 3 £22.49 at GAME on PS3/360. Think I'll buy a copy and refund it with my full price receipt from last week.

So far only got Spec Ops off the steam sale (deal has finished), it's being much nicer on my wallet.