Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forum Feedback

Called about moving my broadband, hopefully will be at least booked for God knows when by this Friday.

Having problems renewing the license as well due to me only being able to do it from my phone, it won't affect the forum but will mean we might be unsupported for a few days. They are aware of it so hopefully it won't cause problems in the long run.

Yeah hosting company messed up an SQL upgrade, I put a post on wankbook saying there were problems. They are still sorting it so the site might be up and down for a while.

Is there a weird thing on the forum? I have just been in the shout thread and I couldn't read it because it kept jumping to a Microsoft advert.

Odd, we don't have adverts or even the code for adverts activated, never seen one on here so can't say it's a forum issue, what browser are you using?

We have been migrated to a new, faster server so I have had to update the DNS server entries, the URL might be a bit flaky for the next 48 hours while the DNS populates, if there's any big problems you should grab me on ShitBook.

Seems the search function is not working.

Best get the chaingun and head to the back of the carriage..

Seems to be working here, I can search forums and users, but it does seem to take a while