Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Forum Feedback

I'm always getting that, I thought it was me being a spastic with my mouse.

Obviously not if you guys have had it as well. I wouldn't say it's a major problem, but it's a little annoying.

I have not had this, but I recommend using the reply button and making sure the "Notify me of new posts in this thread" tick box is unticked for a while, see if it still does it.

Again, there's not a lot I can do other than make sure things aren't ticked here and there as it's free software...

I had it too, an d it does seem to be when you use the reply button rather than the fast reply button (I use both depending on what I'm replying with)

From what Riva has said that makes sense.

It might be a default for the forum that it assumes you want to get the notifications for the thread if you click the reply button.

I never use the notifications, so you can put me down in the 'get rid' column.

I have turned them off for now, if someone says they are missing them, I will see about turning them back on. I don't see a use for them personally, but each to their own.

I have more notifications.Curious.And I also only use the reply box for posts if that means anything.Unless the notifications were before you disabled them.Anyways I dont use notifications so stick me down in the 'get rid' column.

Seeing as most have signed back up, maybe it's time to change the "About" bit on the frontpage?

Don't know what the 'about' thing is...about, but do you think if I keep saying quote button maybe it'll get put in?

The first box on the front that explains that this is the new version of the site (and all the stuff about database issues).

I figured it's pretty irrelevant now.

As for the quote thing, I agree, but I'd imagine it's a software thing, as they're normally there by default.

So either Tachi doesn't like them or it didn't come with one.

I'm going for the latter.

:-D

Yes, the front page is in need of a spruce up, but Edge/Xeph usually uses his "purdy tongue" for things like that, so if someone can write me something purdy for the front page, feel free!

The quote thing is a mystery, I am still working on that.

It seems to happen more often if you use the reply button rather than just using using quick reply.

I only use reply when posting a picture, so I only usually see it then.

[EDIT]

Well wouldn't you know it?! Sods law! It's just happened now, even when using quick reply!

The software is largely GPL so written by people for free, and a such, support is largely on a goodwill basis. I can ask on their "support" forum by all means, but I have made a few threads there before and they have never been replied to.

Any chance of a Rant forum?, I never know where to put rants. Or least suggest the best place, ie Off Topic or whatever?

Depends what its about, if its a gaming rant, stick it in General Gaming, if it's something non-gaming, stick it in Off Topic. I can make a Rant forum if enough people would use it.

Whoa! WTF!

Not saying Idon't like it just a hell of a shock. Fealls Like I'm on the BBC website 0.o or a forum about chip boreds and PCUs and.... oh no... no .... nooooooooooo *jumps out nearest window*