Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Forum Feedback

What it says on the tin.

Stick all your frankly ridiculous thoughts in here and we might have a go at sorting shit out.

Or not. Depends on the backhanders.

I'm no expert but I'm guessing the site uses CSS, and that the font colour/size etc for the name is under the same CSS as the menu links. If not, then it's easy as pie to sort out. I'm not too bothered about frozen bubble, but are there any other little arcade games you can get which don't use too much bandwith?

And yes, a quote button would be nice. 8-)

With my broadband so shafted I have not had time to work on the backend, but these points are already being looked into.

What about some kind of shoutbox or something for chatting quickly?

Y'know just for shooting the sh*t while we're browsing the site.

It would have to be a registered users shoutbox, I am not opening up an anonymous one, but if enough people want it, why not.

Sounds like a good idea to me.

They're usually pretty handy, not to mention fun as thats the first place "drunktards" go to when theyve been drinking.

Urm... it's basically a little box that would be on the left under the menu and it's like a mini one section forum, where people post stupid stuff like "OMG UR t3h g4y!"

I like the frontpage content, very inviting for newcomers and shows that we're an active forum. Top notch!

That frontpage stuff is cool. I take it you only just put it on?

It makes the forum look a bit more 'used'.

Could still do with changing the design though. Maybe a new theme is in order?

Yeah I have been meaning to do it, but not thought of it when I have had the time, but it was a slow day yesterday inwork, so I did it then.

I am not sure what to do about themes at the minute, I need to have a good look and play with a few, rather than just upload a ton of them again. I only want one theme, so we don't have people seeing things wrong, like spoiler text colours and the like.

Shoutbox installed and live, turned off the calendar, and re-jiggled the front page. Who's online and Recent posts limited to front page, seeing as they are duplicated in the forum anyway.

The shoutbox is a bit annoying.Don't wanna scroll the box.Maybe smaller font/larger box in a different location?

I just tried it, and it sits on top of the forum, making it look a bit gash, so I suggest opening the popup for it and using that in a seperate window to the forum.

Has someone been messing with the session times? It seems to expire pretty quickly if you haven't typed your message super quick!