Yakuza Like A Dragon XSeX

It's Yakuza, loving it. New combat system works well only niggle is if you try to attack someone and you move past another enemy they can interrupt and block the attack. That's annoying. But the game is well written, new location is great, new characters are great. Love this series.

• 5 months later...

I have been steaming through this game. Loving every single bonkers minute. Just hit a grinding point in the penultimate chapter and I'm now finding it hard to motivate myself to turn it on, just to grind through the same section yet again.

Must man up and get to it. Probably only a few hours of grind before I can progress. 

I'm on the final chapter now. Just grinding out various mini games to set my team up with their best weapons. One of the few games to hold my attention for 50 odd hours since having the littleun. 

Finished it today. Great game. Highly recommend it. 

• 2 weeks later...

I bought it yesterday, I'll probably get around to it in a year but someone was selling the PS5 version for £15 on FB marketplace so I figured it would be rude not to at that price.