Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Somerset_Bumkin

Corona night?

Trying to see some positives from this whole cluster that is cv-19. How’s about we get a live night going perhaps?

or maybe we can talk about our gaming plans for some extra free time (despite looking after 3 kids for 5months...)?

I’ve currently got. Shadow of the Tomb Raider And Zelda breath of the Wild on the burn with COD MW, Jedi Fallen Order and now DOOM Eternal waiting in the wings. - Will get to them in that order as well I suspect.

Half Life Alyx on Monday, just finished a playthrough of Black Mesa, HL2 and Eps 1 & 2.

1 hour ago, Somerset_Bumkin said:

Trying to see some positives from this whole cluster that is cv-19. How’s about we get a live night going perhaps?

or maybe we can talk about our gaming plans for some extra free time (despite looking after 3 kids for 5months...)?

I’ve currently got. Shadow of the Tomb Raider And Zelda breath of the Wild on the burn with COD MW, Jedi Fallen Order and now DOOM Eternal waiting in the wings. - Will get to them in that order as well I suspect.

Nobody will join us, but Blingo and I are playing Modern Warfare in an hour. Going to be mixing it up between normal and Warzone. Both on XB1 but it X play so no excuses, unless you hate us.

59 minutes ago, Duffman said:

I'll jump on Warzone with you guys from my PC if that's possible in a bit?

That'd be cool. My Activision name is TheLastGinja

2 minutes ago, Somerset_Bumkin said:

Missus watching GBM so I’ll be on in an hour. 

Cool.

27 minutes ago, Ginja said:

That'd be cool. My Activision name is TheLastGinja

Schweet, I'll be on in 15.

23 minutes ago, Somerset_Bumkin said:

Hit a snag. A 90gb snag..

Was very glad to uninstall CoD and get that ridiculous install size back

It’s not even downloading very quickly at all. Might be because I was streaming to my PC. I’ll check in a bit when SWMBO goes to bed. 

I think XBL broke. You joined party and it kicked you just as quick. Blingo was showing as offline yet he said he was online.

Bloody virus spoiling the internet.

We got 6th as our best position tonight so can't complain.

Yeah we had some good rounds. I'm quite liking Warzone actually, seems pretty easy to get a few kills rather than getting into those ruts in other BRs where it gets frustrating.

Got 3rd tonight. I ran out of ammo right as we hit 4th. I had to risk running to another part of the prison and got taken out as the gas encroached.

Loving this game.

Randomly I’ve got back into my PC and decided to play Dawn if War again from start to finish despite all the other games I’ve got started. Loving it though!