Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ginja

Death Stranding

Walking. Babies(Sorry BBs) in tanks strapped to you. Cargo. Adjusting your weight. Poop and Pee grenades. All this and more...

Something about reconnecting America because the old and then young Bionic woman tells you to.

Eat some grubs, drink some Monster, have a shit, take a piss in the open(Trophy unlocked!)

Like some ladders and ropes. Build a sign. Like someone elses sign.

So yeah this game is weird as fuck, which is to be expected because Kojima, but it's ramped up to 19. I'm really enjoying it though, but I'm not sure why. It looks great and cut scenes are plentiful. I'm deep into Episode 2 and I hear that 3 is where it all starts to open up. I've yet to come across any equipment from people on my friends list yet, which is a shame.

I really wasn't sure which way I was going to go on this game as I'd read/heard so many conflicting opinions on this game. So far I'm positive about it but that could change. I want to see that Kojima bullshit and I'm enjoying the stealth and general traversal.  Time will tell.

I'm probably 10 hours into this game now. I haven't even finished episode 2. I'm hooked on delivering. I find a lost package. I must deliver said package. It's addictive.

Having said that it's definitely not going to be for everyone, and mostly it's going to be a game in bursts. I played 4 hours straight on Sunday, but last night I felt an hour was enough.

I think this game is genius and madness on a disc though. So much bullshit, story and game play wise, yet I must trek on and like other peoples structures. Much like real life, people are ignoring the cool stuff I'm putting up like some awesome bridges, but they're sitting there with no likes. I'm not bitter, I'll just keep driving over my bridges that make life easier!

I've heard you get some really cool stuff in Episode 3. I'll get there eventually.

Really want to play this, but still bereft of a PS4, waiting for the inevitable price crash on consoles closer to the PS5 launch.

4 hours ago, Tachikoma said:

Really want to play this, but still bereft of a PS4, waiting for the inevitable price crash on consoles closer to the PS5 launch.

It's coming to PC at some point early summer.

Ah sweet, will play it that way, at least until the PS5 comes out then will blow my bonus on it and raid CEX for all the PS4 games I missed out on.