Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Somerset_Bumkin

Xmas Haul

What did you guys get for Christmas?  My brother bought me Jedi Knight and COD which I’m pleased with as I want to play them but probably wouldn’t have bought them myself. Which I’m my eyes, makes the perfect present!  Other than that no tech, except a battery organiser my wife bought me lol. 

Gaming related I had some...

Stuff from the SEGA shop... couple of t-shirts, Christmas Sonic mug, hoody, spare wallet and hat.
Aladdin/Lion King (Switch)
Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order (Bone)
Monkey Ball (Switch)
Tetris Micro Arcade which is based on a Kickstarter thing my bro backed a while back

Non gaming... stuff I asked for, socks, boxers, whisky and coffee.

Bought myself Control (really enjoyed it) and Ass Creed Greece, toying with Fallen Order but off to Mexico in Jan so money is a bit tight.

14 hours ago, Somerset_Bumkin said:

We’re the Disney games downloads? Didn’t realise monkey ball was on Switch, is that the GC version or a remake?

They are available digitally but since it was a present I got physical, which is usually my preference anyway.

Monkey Ball is a port of Banana Blitz, also physical, also on Bone and PS4.

I got gaming related socks.

I also got Control which I'm about 1.5 hours into and it's great and Death Stranding which I hear is a very marmite game but I wanted to find out for myself.

A couple of 4K films Captain Marvel and End Game. BUT the crowning glory of my Christmas was from my parents who out of left field bought me an original ROTJ AT-ST walker.

I randomly found a couple of books I wrote when I was 10 (Space Wars and The Empire fights back :lol: ) in a clear out of our spare room last month and tucked in one of them was an Xmas list from circa 1983. I'd put quite a few star wars vehicles on the list and asked for just one, because I'm not greedy! Anyway the list ranged from a lowly speeder bike all the way up to The Falcon. I didn't get any of them until 36 years later!! :)The thing is I didn't mention I'd found the list to my parents so that was extra spooky.

On 12/28/2019 at 10:58 AM, Ginja said:

I got gaming related socks.

I also got Control which I'm about 1.5 hours into and it's great and Death Stranding which I hear is a very marmite game but I wanted to find out for myself.

A couple of 4K films Captain Marvel and End Game. BUT the crowning glory of my Christmas was from my parents who out of left field bought me an original ROTJ AT-ST walker.

I randomly found a couple of books I wrote when I was 10 (Space Wars and The Empire fights back :lol: ) in a clear out of our spare room last month and tucked in one of them was an Xmas list from circa 1983. I'd put quite a few star wars vehicles on the list and asked for just one, because I'm not greedy! Anyway the list ranged from a lowly speeder bike all the way up to The Falcon. I didn't get any of them until 36 years later!! :)The thing is I didn't mention I'd found the list to my parents so that was extra spooky.

Fair play to your rents, how'd they know to get you that? Did they have any help?

4 hours ago, RetroBob said:

Fair play to your rents, how'd they know to get you that? Did they have any help?

None at all. They were on holiday in Devon, went in a random shop and bought it on a whim!

8 hours ago, Tachikoma said:

I got 16 bottles of hot sauce, a bottle of whiskey and a bacon making kit

A pig and a knife? 

On 12/30/2019 at 5:23 PM, Ginja said:

None at all. They were on holiday in Devon, went in a random shop and bought it on a whim!

That's fantastic!