Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Smurph

Introduce yourself to the Now Loading forum

129 activated users, obviously not that many actually post regularly, but we do get a good amount of traffic.

Guest skunko

hey new people, welcome to the forum!!! might not be on too much because of the old computer crashing, but we're getting it sorted out so i should be back soon enough!

Just remembered I havent introduced myself since the forums went down last time so here goes....

I am Delete The Weak aka Deano and originate (like Edge and Smurph) from not so sunny Northern Ireland, in my case Belfast.

Im 25 and now live in Solihull just outside Birmingham with my girlfriend and crazy ass dog who I dont like but girlfriend adores. I was a DJ for 8 years of my life and this is what brought me to England although now I cant afford to fund this as the music scene is very fickle, so I fell back on my trade to support me.

Ive been gaming for 14 years but I regard myself as a casual gamer. Im not much of a collector but I have played, owned and sold many many games over the years. My favourite console is the Dreamcast followed by the original Gameboy.

Interesting fact: I saw my friends brother get beat up with baseball bats by 6 men wearing balaclavas. I didnt give a statement to the police, I like my kneecaps thankyou very much.

Guest Shaolin_monkey

Hi there! I've come over from the GamesTM forum. PapaBlingo invited me over, so if you want anyone to blame, it's him. My hobbies presently include being chainsawed and stickybombed by everyone in GoW and... well, that's it really.

Howdy, i was also poached from the Gamestm forum. I also enjoy GoW, and am a fan of getting repeatedly, repeatedly, fucking repeatedly chainsawed in the face by Daddycool. :-o

Hang on a moment, DC is good at a game? ;)

Hmm, by good, do you mean 'incredibly flukey with the chainsaw on GoW'? If so, yes, yes he is!

Btw, welcome guys.

Guest TwinHype

Didn’t see this thread so here goes:

My names Twin Hype real name’s Simon and I live in Chessington just off junction 9 of the M25. I’m 32 and getting married in Vegas next Jan 29th. I have a daughter who’s just turned 3 and I own an awful lot of gaming stuff as I’m sort of a collector.

I’m a programme planner by trade working in the rail industry.

My interesting fact is I have personally cooked for both Prince William and Prince Harry (at my local bowling ally when I worked there flipping burgers)

Hi, real name is Wayne. I'm 33, currently single after a loooooooooong term relationship that went bad after she decided to run off with someone else. I decided I needed a break from commitment, so I bought myself a 360.(Did you want my recent life story, if not just skip this paragraph, what you've read it already, never mind)

Met up with a few of the NL forumites who also post on the GTM board, played on Live and got drunk with them, good bunch, so here I am.Hello.

Ineteresting fact: I met Blink 182 in Las Vegas in 1999. I also let Prince Charles shake my hand in 1980 when he visited my home town. I'm told by my aides he was honoured.

Guten tag, my name is Jurgen and I'm from Germany.... Which is what I would be saying if i wasn't a 6' 2" Irish man. I enjoy killing Dave and Chris on COD 3 and hearing other members of the Gamestm forums complain about not being able to hear me while playing them on Xbox Live.

Top o' the mornin' to ya... is just one of many phrases which lead me to breaking your legs.

Slán go fóil

Liam