Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Smurph

Introduce yourself to the Now Loading forum

Guest wholehole

How do you 'lack the ability' to burp? Is that even physically possible?

Hey it's me MrFlintBlackman, I'm back and this time is personal!

I'm 23 and live in the Isle Of Man.

I own a fair bit of consoles and games, I'm abit of and 80s Guru, I refuse to join in todays world of I-pods and Music, TV etc....

SPINNING KICK TO THE EYEBROW!

Word up.

I refuse to join in todays world of I-pods and Music, TV etc....

Only because they haven't got to the Isle of Man yet :-P

Welcome, Flint, what took you so long? ;-)

What ye be talk'in about man of Technology, Arh!

Now I must return to me shack, and churn some butter.

Guest skunko

heyhey, only just found this post (think i intro'ed myself on the old board) i'm skunko, aka mike, 17 years old, i live in whitton, was a regular on the old GTM forum and found out about this site the day the new one opened up (thanks to some wonderful plugging.) I'm one of the few in my age group who doesn't have an awful taste in videogames, it started when i was given my dad's NES at 4, then a PS1 at 9, PS2 some years later, and i currently am the proud owner of an Xbox 360, and a DS which also gets a lot of play.

Interesting fact: If you take the advice of the gaming masterminds from around the world, i am not only a noob, but a froob

Interesting fact #2: my uncle and aunties wedding was shown to my class randomly in a citizenship lesson, i was confused...

Hi Everyone, I'm Kaede, 26yrs old from London and I found this place through one of Smurph's posts over at the Gamestm forum. I'm heavily into Japanese games and play shoot 'em ups mostly with Ikaruga and Radiant Silvergun being favourites of mine.

I hate EA, RPG's and GTA. :oops:

Anyway..hi. :)

Guest Bob Syko

Hello, just joined which is why I'm posting here, thought I would join another gaming forum since the Gamestm forum is down a lot at the moment, that and more gaming news and general chit-chat can't hurt.

I play pretty much any game really except sports games, I can't play them to be honest otherwise I would probably like them as well. I don't have a massive retro collection because the only game shops near me are Game and Gamestation, neither of which stock further back than the PSone. My favorite games are shooters and RPG's but not together, that would be wierd.

That's that anyway, hello :-D

Guest Bob Syko

Maybe, it's off a lot. This time though it's been off all day which is unusual. They might be doing something with it to stop a lot of the spam posts which would explain why it's been down for a while, though chances are it's just not working at the moment.

gTM boards wouldn't be the same without a shitload of downtime... anyone remember when the old one dissapeared for two weeks?

Welcome to here though Bob.

Guest Bob Syko

I welcome your welcome.

About threads and posting, how old do threads have to be for people to leave them alone. For example if a thread hasn't been posted on for a week would I be called a nob for posting on it or are people relaxed about that sort of thing. I ask because another forum I post at get quite offended if people post on anything older than a few days, often deleting posts and shutting down the thread and I would rather not be shouted at by angry gamers, call me wierd but it's just how I choose to live my life.

Guest FolkoRoco

Nope, I dont think we have rules here, except no Text talk which will make some peopel foam in teh mouth. And you have to ignore my inability to type THE properlly.

About threads and posting, how old do threads have to be for people to leave them alone. For example if a thread hasn't been posted on for a week would I be called a nob for posting on it or are people relaxed about that sort of thing. I ask because another forum I post at get quite offended if people post on anything older than a few days, often deleting posts and shutting down the thread and I would rather not be shouted at by angry gamers, call me wierd but it's just how I choose to live my life.

Post wherever you want, bob, no-one will jump down your throat if you have something valid to say on a topic. And glad you could join us!

Welcome!

Rules are very slack, keep the language relatively clean, the F word is used a lot in the heat of the moment, but the C word might get a few frowns for example. We do have female members, and even though they might not mind the odd 'cuss we try to keep it slightly clean for everyones sake.

If you have something to add to an old post, by all means post away.

About the only thing we hate is the text/leet speak as already mentioned, we use it in jest to emphasise fanboy moments but it's nearly globally frowned upon now anyway.

Urm... thats about it, if you get dragged into one of the more heated Wii/PS3/360 or DS/PSP debates where I especially lose my rag, try not to take it personally! the next day we usually forget about it.

Guest wholehole

Ahhhhh... the endless Wii/PS3/360 and DS/PSP debates/arguments are always refreshing, especially when Tachi starts the thread :-D

Anyway, welcome, enjoy!

Especially when I post some completely harmless news article, don't even say anything, and get accused of hating Nintendo!