Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Smurph

Introduce yourself to the Now Loading forum

I'm Lloyd, maths student, bored mostly and play videogames to relieve that.

Interesting fact: I own a spongebob squarepants singing toy.

Quote Retrobob/

I think revealing point 2. whilst attempting to resolve point 1. could be the issue.

I'm not that bad, really, Bob! :lol: I assure you I'm sitting here very relaxed & sober at the moment!!:lol:

:pint:

Hi, I'm RivaOni, or Duane, and I'm an alch.......oh wait wrong one. (someone had to!)

Anyway, you all will know me/get to know me, as the guy who runs Gamepulse. I own 13 systems in all (including the pc which is barely able to run a word processor at the moment, nevermind anything that could pass for a game!)

I'm 22 in June, live in Kempston, Bedford and am engaged. I also have a 2 year old daughter, 2 dogs (one is a crossbreed of probably everything, but is mainly border collie, the other is a cross between a beagle and a spaniel, both were registered with the Kennel Club).

Interesting Fact: I once drank 20 shots of tequila and survived. Despite being taken to hosital by friends who thought I'd past out, I was mearly asleep!

Names kakarru, im 17 and from swansea i like playing game (obviously) but im to wrapped up in oblivion tom play anything else at the moment.

Intresting fact: Straght vodka isnt something a twelve yearold should drink on his first night getting drunk.

Also i was born 6 weeks early and had my first meal from a tube in my nose.

Yo. Im Dan aka illdog.

I live on the sunny Isle Of Wight with my girlfriend and hamster called Peanut.

I been playing games since i can remember, my grandad had a Atari 2600 with smart wood finish. I play anything and have everything worth having systemwise sept the 360, too many other games on systems to buy/play.

I favour the DS at the moment

Interesting fact: I have 2 holes in my nose that enable me to breathe whilst my mouth is shut.

I'm Ben, 24, and from Cheshire. Like Illdog I can't really remember a time when I wasnt into games, and my first machine was an Amstrad cpc 464 (with a green screen no less!)

Intersting fact: I went to school with Paul McCartney and co-wrote all his songs, apart from the wanky ones. He once descrbed me as the 3rd Beatle, as I was of more importance than both Ringo and George.

I also used to be able to complete Metal Slug on 1 continue

*1 of the above facts is a lie

Er...everyone seems to be putting their first names down so mine is Andy.

That's all...

Guest Tomahawk Rob

I'm FKI! (aka Rob), 26 and live just outside of Bristol with my girlfriend and our cat, Rogue...

First games machine - Spectrum 128+3 (the one with a disk drive!) which me and my brother were constantly fighting over until something went wrong with the power supply and it blew up...

Currently own all three current-gen consoles plus a DS, tho cos it's all about the RPGs for me man, I'm more 'biased' towards the PS2... you might call me a fanboy, but I'd say that was a bit extreme and tell you to f**k off... :-D

Own far too many games... my 'to play' pile has gotta be over three times as big as my 'played' pile...

Interesting Fact: The first ever 'person' to be transmitted on John Logie Baird's weird 'TV' contraption was married to my Grandad's sister...

Hi Clairebear! now theres two of us (girls that is)

Theres three cos my other half signed up as TheDoctor.

El_Patriot wrote:
Hi Clairebear! now theres two of us (girls that is)

Theres three cos my other half signed up as TheDoctor.

Oops! I didnt wanna make any assumptions because I dont know anyone yet....my bad.

Hiya Dr Bekki :-)

I'm Andy. I'm 28, not happy whatsoever that I'm nearly 30, and live in North Wales (pretty much halfway between Wrexham and Chester).

I've had loads of different systems since the Atari 2600 (bar the SNES - go figure), but currently favour the DS. I'm one of the admin members of www.ds-wifi.co.uk and I also play bass in bands and stuff.

Interesting fact : I am not a girly gamer.

I'm Centy live in cloudy Scotland with my Girlfriend Sarah baby boy Alex and Rat called Markhat been gaming since i was about 5 well thats when i started waiting on the specturm loading he-man should be done loading by the time im 40 im 21 right now and currently half employed (long story) and like Hendo and Illdog am an Admin on DS-WIFI and am a bit of a Nintendo Fanboy though i am also a pretty hardcore PC gamer. Also into j-culture and music and have bright RED hair at the moment so yeah thats me.

I'm Genji-Gloves. I am 29 (half italian, 1/4 english and 1/4 canadian!) and I live in Jersey, channel islands. Been playing games since I was 6 and my first computer was BBC micro. Huge fan of everything eastern and enjoy martial arts.

Interesting Fact: I work at the local hospital at night which also used to be a prison years ago and its haunted to f**k, no joke.

I'm Stoise - some of you may remember me from the old GamesTM forum before it went down, Porkupine told me about this place

er... I own about 10 systems; no pets; live in London and can't play any vs fighting games to save my life.

Interesting fact: I wont be satisfied until all my consoles are white

Interesting fact: I wont be satisfied until all my consoles are white

eewwww, thats disgusting, I mean I like my consoles as much as the next guy, but god man, get help!

and er, welcome!:-D

I'm Duffman, aged 15. Live near Torquay in southwest england. Member of the old GTM forum before the takeover and all the weird people arrived.

I tend to stick with one console, rahter than spalsh out on various ones at once.

I've owned (in order of getting them ;))a Gameboy, Gameboy color, PS1, Gameboy Advance, xbox, xbox 360. Tend to favour shooters over most games, but like a bit of everything.

Intersting fact: I once fell down the stairs 3 times in one day. Uninjured.

I'm Stoise - some of you may remember me from the old GamesTM forum before it went down, Porkupine told me about this place

Long time no see - welcome back!

(no one has changed).

Intersting fact: I once fell down the stairs 3 times in one day. Uninjured.

Only takes one crack to break an arm though eh?

Its not so much a clan as it is a rabble, but yeah, were still about. Were all on 360's though.

Guest redman

welcome back. One or two of us still play Halo 2 the odd time as well

I'm Mapster and I just kinda hang around making bad smells.

/parp

Sorry about that, can't really help it :/