Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Smurph

Introduce yourself to the Now Loading forum

Simply because we're still getting new members, and the old software went down, so this thread disappeared...

Bigman, that'd be Bass Bushell, yeah? Sign in!

Everyone else, just to make a more welcoming place for new peeps, sign in too!

I'm Smurph, most of you know me as one of those drunken idiots off of Live :pint: 29, married, 3 cats.

Interesting fact: I once got sort of run over by a train.

I'm Edge, formerly known as Xephon around these here parts.

I'm Northern Irish much like Mr. Smurph (I'm from Belfast), but I live on the South Coast of England now. It's very sunny here most of the time.

I like lots of consoles (I have 8!), but I fell hardest for the PlayStation 2.

Interesting fact: I was on a bus that got hi-jacked in Belfast. I lived to tell the tale.

I am Tachikoma, the bloke who set this place up.

26, engaged, got a toddler called George, no cats.

Live in Cwmbran, South Wales, leaky roof.

Own lots of consoles, more than any man really needs, hundreds of games, never have the time to play on them.

Interesting fact: I was one of the first people in the UK to drive a Corsa (outside of their company, reviewers, etc)

Guest wholehole

I'm wholehole, I don't have a whole lot else to do than post on here while i'm supposed to be working. I love it.

25, 2 cats, 3 Kittens, 1 Dog & 1 Bearded Dragon.

I'm a resident of Kettering, pretty much slap bang in the middle of the UK. I have to drive for at least an hour to get to the seaside.

I've got lots of computery/console-y stuff, I wouldn't call it a collection though as it has no focus. It's just a load of stuff i've bought cheap from places.

Interesting fact: I can't touch my toes due to a broken back. Seriously.

Guest valovedder

Hello All. I'm valovedder.

29(nearly 30), married, with 1 dog.

Just sold nearly all my consoles just left with 360, DS Lite & PSP.

I live in a small village in the Yorkshire Dales.

Interesting Fact: I once jumped from the balcony at Wembley Arena whilst watching the Chilis and broke my ankle (so drunk i didn't feel a thing)!

Guest FolkoRoco

Hi There im Folkestonia - Also know as Julian. 24. Partically Married 1 Hamster - look like Darius

Im a TV Editor by profession - and I live in Norwich and Edit Trisha.

I like playing games on my computer.

My fave colour is Blue

Mario Rulez and Sonic Sucks

Howdy folks, I'm Pedro. The pepper bit's gone i think.

Single, 24, living at folks while i recoup my student finances. Man i sound like quite the catch.

I have 6 consoles (including Handhelds), which is soon to be 7 as a 360 will soon me mine! hahaaaa! You can find me some nights just browsing the live scene, if you want a game of summit, providing i have it then I'll be quite happy to join in.

Interseting fact: I was once served hors d'ouevres by Carol Vorderman whilst playing Chess. No lie.

[edit]

Hi There im Folkestonia - Also know as Julian. 24. Partically Married 1 Hamster - look like Darius

you've practiaclly married a hamster??

Hi I'm Mystic (formerly known as MysticPretender)

I'm 24 (25 in a couple of weeks .. yaay me.)

Engaged (Married in 9 weeks .. umm yay me I guess.)

I have a hmaster called Cammy (Cammy the Hammy get it?)

I've got a PS2 and a Gamecube right now but once the wedding things out of the way I'll be getting me a 360, woot etc.

Interesting fact: I was born dead. The local vicar once told me that God had brought me back to do something important. I guess playing Oblivion 'till my eyes go funny is pretty important.

Hey there! I'm Big Man aka Bass Bushell.

I'm 32,engaged,live in Worthing and working on cruise ships.

At present I've got an Amiga,SNES,PS1 collecting dust in my attic and currently using a Game Boy SP,PS2 and an Xbox.

Interesting fact:I had an operation to remove my top jaw,move it 6mm forward and re-attach it to my skull when I was 21-nice.

Alright Smurph!

I'm Shufty, 20 and finishing up my degree at Bradford Uni in video games design (anyone know about Finite State Machines and C# by the way?). Looking forward to finishing my degree as I am fed up with it all and need a break (yes I know soon enough I will wish I was back at uni) as this year has not been an entirely happy one for me.

Been gaming since I was 4/5 when my parents bought me and my brother an amiga 500, been hooked ever since. Don't have much time for games at the moment because of all the coursework I have to do but will catch up in about a month :-D

Interesting fact: I have pissed in the same toilets as the old bassist from Queens of the Stone Age immediately after he'd been in.

Guest Dark_Knight
anyone know about Finite State Machines and C# by the way?.

What ya doing? Formal Language Translation?

Hi I'm Steve the Dark Knight, 22 and studying Computer Science at Salford University, and I'm in the middle of writing a 15,000 word dissertation. Should graduate in July, and I think that would technically make me a scientist. I'm looking forward to finishing so I can get around to playing Guitar Hero again.

Interesting Fact: On a night out I got mistaken for someone from Home & Away, dunno who though.

I'm Darthjim.

28 years young (ish), married for 9 years, living in Cumbria and utterly, completely obsessed with Turrican and anything else Amiga related. I work as a designer and illustrator.

When not gaming I'm usually found painting, drawing and writing. Occasionally I manage to produce something that isn't pap. Oh, and I'm a Mac evangelist, but you'll get used to it.

I'm pharmacist10 aka Ben (not to be confused with the other Ben, who knows a lot more about games than me)

I am 31 (just) and live in Bedford, chav capital of the UK.

I work as a pharmacy dispenser and was one of the first people in Britain to taste check the flavoured Durex condoms before they were released.

I have been gaming since the days of the C64 and am usually found to be playing RPGs.

Oh and in case you are wondering, the fruit ones taste a bit sickly, but the mint was OK. Still wouldn't want to inflict them on anyone else though!

What ya doing? Formal Language Translation?

I'm doing some AI coursework, this one works in real time so finite state machines are required. Unfortunately I can't get the AI to switch between FSMs, I know I need it to return something but I can't remember what (I've had this problem before) and return null; doesn't work.

Interesting Fact #2: I am friends with the guy who did the video for Seth Lakeman's latest single 'White Hare'

I'm El_Patriot, formerly Grey Patriot, yet actually not very patriotic at all.I'm 20 and will graduate the day before my 21st bday..can you imagine the 48hour bender?

Interesting fact:my Mum is dating the cousin of serially shite Charlton player Jason Euell.

Guest clairebear

Yipeee!!!!! Its my go!

My name is Clairebear i'm 21 and I live in Dumfries Scotland (home of Robert Burns the poet you know!)

I love games and this drives my very lovely parter Grant up the wall. We have two cats one called Floyd and the other Smudge. Floyd eats all the time and smudge dont (think she is anorexic!)

er there aint too much else to tell really. and plaese can we get more girl members. It gets lonely with just the dudes!

Interesting Fact: Once a girl chav tried too punch me in the face and then said "who do you think you are? Britney Spears?" I thought it was funny! 8-)

Guest FolkoRoco

Were you at a "come in character to our Britney Spears tribute concert"? In whihc case you can see her confusion!

My name is Becci, I live with El_Patriot and this is my first post. I am crap at games but know a fair bit about them coz I have to watch them being played all the time. I am a student at the mo and have another 2 years left. I'll soon be 21-yay!

Interesting Fact: My Dad used to play football with Andy Townsend (as I tell anyone that will listen if hes on TV)

Interesting Fact 2: I was on Songs of Praise, well my nose was...

dave aka pickled

28 and starting to feel like i should be a responsible grown up, but can't see it happening anytime soon.

own a coffee shop in bristol and live in the chavtastic/populated by mutants hell of weston-super-mare

pretty crap at videoames but love them anyway, so bad i reckon i've completed about 5%of my games, probably shouldn't bother but they're too much fun :)

Hi, I'm Duncan

31, gay, an currently single. I live in Morecambe in Lancashire and despite many qualifications in IT, am currently unemployed.

I confess to liking my drink now & then, but thats my enjoyment.

Hi I'm Carrie, I've been playing games since my older brother got the little rubber keyed spectrum many many moons ago.

I've got a jack russell called Snaggle and I've been using various versions of her name in games since I brought her home 12 years ago.

She's my little bearded lady :-)

erm...

I was just reading the previous posts.

Hi Clairebear! now theres two of us :-) (girls that is)

1. despite many qualifications in IT, am currently unemployed.

2. I confess to liking my drink now & then, but thats my enjoyment.

I think revealing point 2. whilst attempting to resolve point 1. could be the issue.

I'm Tom, I'm 16 (17 this month). I'm currently unemployed, studying A-level Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Electronics.

Closest I have to an interesting fact: I fainted at the V festival last year and got carried over the barrier at the front