Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
RetroBob

Happy Christmas!

Hope everyone has a good few days, chance to relax etc.

What's everyone up to?

My lad is 19 months now so is enjoying new toys without being a little turd (this is our last Christmas before he knows what what it is!). Had dinner at my wife's mums. Visiting family in a few days.  My bro/sis in law get me games stuff but my mother in law was very accommodating and bought me the Taiko no Tatsujin set on Switch so I will have a crack at that later.

Had an awesome day and for the first time in ages I got some gaming stuff!  My good, lady wife got me a Switch which I’m very excited about and my little bro got me Tomb Raider and Forza Horizon 4. 

Hope you all had a great day too, Merry Christmas. Xxx

Edited by Somerset_Bumkin

Bit of a family day. My 2 are nearly 14 months now so couldn't give a fuck about Xmas and just loved having us both here all day I think! 

Didn't get anything gaming but I bought myself spiderman last weekend though there's a slim chance my brother might get me something. Not that I could have played it. I was worn out by 8 last night! 

Happy Christmas everyone. Went to Becci’s parents yesterday, ate too much but was nice (if long) day. Got Astrobot and Moss on PSVR, Starlink for Switch (thanks Wayne for finding it cheap) and a duplicate copy of Diablo 3 on Switch which will be returned for Smash Bros. Pretty good haul this year.

Today I’m going to Welling United v Dartford; a recent family tradition of local football on Boxing Day, then second Christmas dinner we’re making ourselves.

Welcome ^^

Happy Christmas to you all!

Yesterday was Xmas Day 2 for me and day 3 of 4 hosting over this Xmas!! Just today to get done then tomorrow I'm intending to sit and play the new Tomb Raider game all day. In reality will probably sleep.

I got some great gaming presents AC Origins and Odyssey, which will take me all year to beat. The new Zelda book on Breath of the Wild is huge and looks like a good read.

Merry Christmas to you all.

Got a switch from the Mrs which I am absolutely loving.