Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tachikoma

Old SD-Cards Wanted

So the lovely GP2X I bought on the weekend decided to brick itself when doing a firmware update, apparently this was a daily occurrence for GamePark handheld owners back in the day. In order to salvage the device I need old, like really old SD-Cards, specifically non SDHC cards. I found one in the bottom of a box, but it doesn't recognise it. I have 3 on order with Amazon, but they are probably badly labelled SDHC cards.

If you have an old digital camera/mobile or something with a between 32MB to 2GB SD card that doesn't say SDHC, I would love you long time if I could borrow it for an afternoon to re-flash the firmware then will send it right back. Ideally I need multiple cards to test as the machine is picky about what cards it will boot from.

Muchos Gracias

*EDIT*

Forgot to say, they can be full size or micro, older cards might be labelled as TF or TransFlash rather than SD, but will be the same package size as a modern full/micro SD.

Still got my GamePark Canoo (think I bought it off someone one here?), which might still have a card in there. Will have a look.

3 minutes ago, Shufty said:

Still got my GamePark Canoo (think I bought it off someone one here?), which might still have a card in there. Will have a look.

That would be awesome, cheers fella!

I appear to have put my Canoo somewhere sensible. By that I mean I can't find the bloody thing at the moment. Will keep looking.

On 12/3/2018 at 12:45 PM, Shufty said:

Me!

Think I've worked out what I did with the SD card. I soft modded my Wii using it. Realised as I ripped a Wii disc this afternoon.