Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
El_Patriot

PlayStation Classic

https://www.game.co.uk/en/m/playstation-classic-2388833

Like a NES Classic but PlayStation. Confirmed to have FF7, RR4 and Tekken 3, plus more. Get it quick, I expect it will sell out fast.

edit: Can be pre ordered at Amazon too. It will have 20 games and 2 controllers (not analogue). Rumours that it might let you add other games and might be DS4 compatible, but more official info to come later.

Edited by El_Patriot

Ninety Squids, would have to be hackable (likely) and readily available.

Want to see the full games list first though, might ask for one for crimbo, although my PS3 still runs fine for physical discs, and I have a ton of PS1 classics as downloads which run fine on the Vita and PlayStation TV.

Rumours are very strongly pointing at the N64 Mini being announced imminently. Something about new patents being approved.The 90s console war returns!

So the full game list for this is a touch underwhelming. I actually have most of the good games for this on Vita so was considering picking up one of those PlayStation TV/ Vita TV things instead.

Anyone know where to get one? Game used to have them for £50 in clearance a couple of years ago but haven’t seen them anywhere else recently.

Also, are these things any good?

Edit: Just to add, early previews aren’t entirely positive for this, so I cancelled my preorder. I’ll pick one up if I find it cheaper down the line. The fact that you can still order them on Amazon suggests they won’t be limited like the first run NES Classic.

Edited by El_Patriot

Vita TV is actually pretty good, runs PS1, PSP and Vita games perfectly, but the aspect ratio is always slightly off, which annoys me. You probably won't find one cheaply any more due to the firmware hacks, I grabbed mine just as it was cracked and now have a 1TB HDD attached to it full of "non-copyight freeware"