Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Papa

E3 2018

It looks like all the leaks are starting now, so before it is all ruined, does anyone have any decent predictions for this years E3?

Mine is a surprise PS5 reveal, despite them saying 'no new hardware'. Also, either a redesigned Switch, or at the very least new colours.

I want a Horizon Zero Dawn 2 announcement trailer. Possibly a little early, though.

I for one cant wait to see the latest improvements to FIFA, CoD, and the latest Skyrim release.

Ahem.

Joking aside, Id like to seem gameplay of recent announcements/ coming titles. Spider-Man. D2s Gambit, BGaE2 (FFS, how many times have we been promised this??), Anthem, Red dead redemption 2, FF7 remake to make a few.

Surprise Announcements-

WoW announces whole new engine, world, and enforced migration by 2020.

Overwatch 2.

Hmmm. Will add to this list later.

Hmm hoping for Red Dead 2 news and something Halo, maybe Reach remaster?

Also a PS4 with 4K blu-Ray would solve some problems for me too.

Overwatch 2 would be weird. They're still doing a shit tonne for the first one. Symetra (sp) has just had a huge overhaul.

Edit - also it's blizzard so if they did announce anything they'd do blizzcon, right?

Edited by Idaho

A redesigned switch after barely a year on market would be kind of bizarre if it did happen IMO, just too early.

I'm not expecting many surprise announcements, just a lot of first looks at stuff we already knows exist.

If I had to guess at things that could feasibly happen but I have no reason to think they will... F-Zero, Nier 3/Automata 2, Syphon Filter Reboot, EA Reboots Dead Space, and Microsoft resurrects Scalebound out of desperation having secretly cancelled Phantom Dust.

I expect Devil May Cry 5, Resident Evil 2 Remake, Fire Emblem Switch and Retro's Star Fox to make appearances, though. Maybe Pikmin 4 as well.

We saw BGAE2 last year Ped so I'm not expecting to see it this year. And judging by the footage they showed, I'm not expecting it to come out, ever.

Edited by Duffman

I was hoping Crackdown 3 was going to be shown with a releasing now announcement. lol

Nintendo:

New Zelda maybe a Majoras Mask style remix of BOTW.

Ocarina/MM/Twilight Princess/Wind Waker/Skyward Sword remastered

2D Mario

F Zero

Metroid Prime Trilogy for Switch

DKC returns remastered

Sony:

Nier

Bloodborne 2

FF VII Remake

More on Shenmue 3

Beat Saber VR

Demons Souls remake.

Uncharted spin off

MS:

Forza Horizon 4

Gears 5

Halo 6

Cyberpunk

EA:

New Dragon Age

Mass Effect trilogy remastered

Ubi:

Watch Dogs 3

Activision:

MW2 remastered.

Capcom:

Resi 2

More overpriced SFV dlc

Bethesda:

DOOM 2

I'm curious what FROMs Shadows Die Twice is. Presume that'll show up.

Ginj there's a rumoured Links Awakening made using the ALBW enigne but I assume that would be 3DS only.

I'm curious what FROMs Shadows Die Twice is. Presume that'll show up.

Ginj there's a rumoured Links Awakening made using the ALBW enigne but I assume that would be 3DS only.

I can deal with 3DS as I have one, but Switch would be nice.

Gman they're predictions, not what I want, except Gears and Halo for co-op fun.

Adding MCC collection PoC, which will be cross play so I can co-op them with Jimmy who only has PoC.

Anthem looks really dull, doesn't seem to bring anything new from that small demo. Go there, shoot some glowy things that are the echo of the anthem of the universe or something like that.

Edited by pickled

The EA presentation was dull beyond belief. That C&C mobile game where they tried desperately to make it sound exciting with the commentators was absurd.

Maybe all the exciting EA stuff will be saved for the Xbox presentation...

They're showing off some Battlefield 5 stuff on the Xbox presentation. But I don't care about that. Microsoft need to pull something spectacular out of the bag.

BF5 is being shown off by youtubers - looks decent as there's no auto health regen and 3d spotting any more which I've wanted for a while.

Anthem looks really dull, doesn't seem to bring anything new from that small demo. Go there, shoot some glowy things that are the echo of the anthem of the universe or something like that.

I am quietly optimistic. Hopefully enough people will get it for co-op fun.

I'm on board for BF V too.

Xbox was a load better than EA. Several games I am actually interested in, Ori, Dying Light 2, Cyberpunk 2077, DmC 5, that From Software samurai thing

Not fussed by Gears or Halo mind.