Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Bondy

Boss Key productions shutting down

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2018/05/14/boss-key-productions-shuts-down-radical-heights-servers-will-remain-online-for-the-near-future?abthid=5af9da1c9826625a0c000a6e

Cliffy B's studio which recently released an 80s version of Fortnite/PUBG called Radical Heights. It was distinctly unfinished when they released it, I guess we know why.

This is the first time I've heard of any of those things. I thought he did people can fly or something?

He's a talented guy I just think his style of game just doesn't work so well these days. Love Unreal Tournament but find Gears like Halo, it's okay nothing amazing.

Edited by Shufty

Always sad to see. It must be frustrating because both games they put out were pretty good. I had a blast playing radical heights and was hoping it'd do alright for them but when I looked on steamspy on Friday night there were 700 people playing. That's 7 games. Worldwide. On a Friday Eve...

Must have been soul destroying for the team.

I never had a chance to play lawbreakers but I heard it was pretty decent. Shame people were so disingenuous about it all the time, I saw a lot of people seemingly pretending that they thought it was exactly like Overwatch for some reason when really they just wanted to piss on it because CB made it. Had more in common with old Arena Shooters which sadly don't really do the business any more. They marketed it dreadfully though, what with the whole R U SKILLED AF thing they tried. Went a bit John Romero.