Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jusatsushi

Far Cry 5

Anyone else playing? It's pretty cathartic going AK apeshit in Small town Trumpsville.

Not far in, but loving it so far.

I'm getting it later today hopefully.

That's if my parents can be bothered to come visit me for my Birthday...

I'm playing and enjoying this. I would co-op with you Jusat but I'm guessing you're on pic?

So I got this today. I've only had a chance to play through the opening Island but I love it already.

It looks so fucking good and it's been a while since the last decent Far Cry game, I tried Primal but it didn't grab me, so it feels all new.

I'm looking forward to taking out those psycho cultists.

I failed and bought this. Does anyone fancy some co-op on PS4 this evening?

After initially getting off the island, I felt overwhelmed with no idea where to really start.

Sure it gives me missions to go to and get started, but I like to be different.

So I just bimbled around and made my own fun, eventually finding my way to a mission, then a side mission....annnnd now I'm hooked.

Tractors are fun :)

After initially getting off the island, I felt overwhelmed with no idea where to really start.

Sure it gives me missions to go to and get started, but I like to be different.

So I just bimbled around and made my own fun, eventually finding my way to a mission, then a side mission....annnnd now I'm hooked.

Tractors are fun :)

Sooooo, co-op at some point??

Sooooo, co-op at some point??

Sounds like a plan. Although not sure when...

Very sucked into this game. The exploration is epic and enjoying the gunplay. Only real critisism is that there aren’t really any rewards for doing so.l as you can buy all the best stuff off the bat and finding money isn’t difficult. 

Still, enjoying the story and will bleed it dry before I never pick it up again I suspect. Fancy I enjoyed FC3 more (didn’t play 4). 

Yeah, my loadout didn't change as soon as I got a silenced AR and Sniper. Great game though - I'm going through the Nam DLC now and that seems good fun too.

4 is probably the weakest in the series for me, but I'm not really sure why as it's basically the same game as 3 in a different setting and I've got the platinum in that and completed 3 times.

4 you didn't get any sense of reward. Whatever choice you made was wrong in some fucking way to someone. It got very tiring.

Yeah it just passed me by, but then I put that down to it coming out what seemed to be very quickly, after 3. Enjoying 5 though, makes me want to go back to 3 for some Blood Dragon. 

Get the DLC for 5 if you find it cheap. I finished the Nam one 100% in 3.5 hours last night and it's very 80's action movie in style. Now I have the Mars one, then the Zombie one comes out in a week. Not bad for £15.

I loved 5 and 4 platinumed them both.

I'm waiting for the last dlc to drop and then playing them back to back.

I never finished 3, having started it 3 times now... I know it' supposed to be the best but I drop off it every time.

18 hours ago, Somerset_Bumkin said:

Just play blood dragon then in your favourite 80s t-shirt. 

I didn't like that much either...