Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Papa

Meat at mine?

I could russle up a few quid. Got a kidney round here somewhere that I don't use that often.

85 for me to arrive Friday at about 6, and leave Sunday 6am or 110 to leave in the afternoon on Sunday. This feels like too much lads.

Im thinking, like a Kickstarter, can I offer you guys something out of my collection of games for donating? Ive got extensive previous gen fun and all PS generations, Id take photos and if you fancy something Ill bring it with me to thank you guys?

Gonna have to rain check the Wales bit though, Ash and Garetsu ???? Im thinking of a future visit over to you Ash, if its cool.

No problem at all fella, shits tight here as well so we may have been drinking tap water at coyote ugly!

Ok peeps. Been chatting with Chris. I'm happy to pick Chris up on Friday morning and drop him off on Sunday evening. He needs £98 to come over and ruin our weekend and possibly add a bit of raping in there too. If you'd like to contribute to the abuse then please DM Chris and he'll provide his PayPal details. He will let the forum know when it's enough. Let's get this son of a bitch over here...

Ok peeps. Been chatting with Chris. I'm happy to pick Chris up on Friday morning and drop him off on Sunday evening. He needs £98 to come over and ruin our weekend and possibly add a bit of raping in there too. If you'd like to contribute to the abuse then please DM Chris and he'll provide his PayPal details. He will let the forum know when it's enough. Let's get this son of a bitch over here...

Sounds good.

So I was chatting to Smurph and he has decided to be picked up by me from Stansted.

Reasons:

1) It's cheaper

2) He doesn't want to spend that much time with Andy in a car. He's worried about being raped.

3) He'd rather Jimmy touch him inappropriately,

4) Andy we can pick you up on the way :)

I'll be sending him some money today we need £80 in total. Let's do this!

EDIT: Also just noticed the England match is on Saturday afternoon. Win!

I pledge £20

So I was chatting to Smurph and he has decided to be picked up by me from Stansted.

Reasons:

1) It's cheaper

2) He doesn't want to spend that much time with Andy in a car. He's worried about being raped.

3) He'd rather Jimmy touch him inappropriately,

4) Andy we can pick you up on the way :)

I'll be sending him some money today we need £80 in total. Let's do this!

EDIT: Also just noticed the England match is on Saturday afternoon. Win!

Cheers Wayne but Jim has okayed it for Jay to come too so unless your car is a actually a big,fuck off van, there won't be enough room so I'll pick him up from the station and drive down.

Put me down for £20 too.

I have a 7 seater... But I'm not doing that round trip.

Alright Dad...

I put in £20 too, so mission "My flight money!!" is close to completion.