Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Papa

Meat at mine?

Last time I had a drink with Tachi I got off with a lesbian and vomited on my own shoes.

That was an epic night! And the next day, hungover like a pair of 12 year olds after their first litre of Spar own brand cider, we ran in fancy dress through the streets of Cardiff being chased by drama students dressed as zombies.

I can only but promise chronic liver and wallet damage! Finger banging a 23 year old girl at the bar while simultaneously ordering drinks is entirely down to the wingman available (hint: Kurt)

I wouldn't mind a popping by if welcome! I'm not too far away on the coast from me.

That would be sweet, Dave. Cheers. Will let you know. Reminds me I should probably think about looking for houses soon...

Yo all. Just a quick update to say we are still on for the weekend of the 23rd. My new work finally got around to confirming all of my prior holiday requests, so that is cool. Is the list below still current, or do we have drop offs / new confirmations?

Confirmed:

Somerset_Bumkin

Wayne & Jimmy

Dan (Village)

Kurt

Dave (Made twins with his penis)

Chris

Maybe:

Duff

El_Patriot

Jusat

Bob

I'm still in for the win (IFTW)

So Jimmy and I are still coming but I was unable to get the Friday or Monday off.

However, I feel I may be ill that Friday so for the sake of my job may I request in advance please don't tag me on any social media platforms... :)

Everyone could tag you going, "Ohhh I hear you're ill! Be brave and get well soon little soldier" or some bollocks like that

Don't forget to put the groundwork in on Thursday by coughing and spluttering around the office. Or do a weird walk or something.

Luckily I don't have an office to go to. I just have to fake it over the phone :)

Tell them you've been exposed to measles and you haven't been immunised. Dept of health advice is to avoid work for 21 days post exposure if you work with "at risk" people.

You spelt August wrong.

I can't think of anything interesting happening in August... ;)

Sorry guys. I just cant afford it Im afraid. Ive been trying to put away a few quid here and there but, yknow, poor.

Sorry guys. I just cant afford it Im afraid. Ive been trying to put away a few quid here and there but, yknow, poor.

How much are flights? Forum whip round?

Bless you Yussry but Id feel really bad. I really want to go, this isnt an excuse to get away from it, too many people already help me, just. Hard to explain.

Let's get you over, I'll pick you up from Gatwick and we'll drive down.