Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Papa

Meat at mine?

I only see the Northerners on a regular basis (Sly and Village) it'd be really nice to see you lot again. It's been a good 6 years or so since I saw some of you guys at Smurphs.

Oi, dickhead. You saw me as well. We got shit faced in the German bier Keller.

Aww mate. That was nearly five years ago! I saw Bob when he came over for my 40th birthday in 17, is what I meant. I could never forget you!

Hmmmm 2 hour drive to Southampton... 6 hour drive to Southampton via Norwich... I like you Wayne but... No.

Sometimes Dave you really live up to your reputation.

Also Chris if Cardiff turns out not to be an option, make it Stansted and I'll get you. You'll have to put up with Jimmy too though. Sorry.

Loving the offers guys. Really appreciated, I mean it. Once were finalised on dates and I get the flight money sorted Ill confirm with whoever wins my company.

My Flight Money!!!!!

Loving the offers guys. Really appreciated, I mean it. Once were finalised on dates and I get the flight money sorted Ill confirm with whoever wins my company.

Are we all happy with the weekend of the 23rd of June? It’ll be best if we nail this down now, so people can start booking things.

My Flight Money!!!!!

Genuine lol.

Also I have already sorted it with the wife for that weekend and was going to book time next week, so we better be on for the 23rd!

It suits me. The last weekend in the month is when I get Junior Smurph for the weekend but luckily Saturday 30th - was a bit worried Id miss it until I looked at the calendar. (PS anyone want to feel old? Couple of you met baby Smurph at Smurphapalooza... Hes 8 now)

Are we talking arrive Friday leave Sunday? Id fly in early and fly out late if thats the case and Ill book it soon and check with whichever beautiful lift offererer applies just before booking to check its still cool.

I'm off the weekend 23rd

It suits me. The last weekend in the month is when I get Junior Smurph for the weekend but luckily Saturday 30th - was a bit worried Id miss it until I looked at the calendar. (PS anyone want to feel old? Couple of you met baby Smurph at Smurphapalooza... Hes 8 now)

Are we talking arrive Friday leave Sunday? Id fly in early and fly out late if thats the case and Ill book it soon and check with whichever beautiful lift offererer applies just before booking to check its still cool.

Yep, Friday to Sunday.

Actual gutted. Fecking stupid wedding.

Actual gutted. Fecking stupid wedding.

Can you not make it for one of the nights?

Can you not make it for one of the nights?

Staying over at a hotel Fri/Sat night :(

such is life

Well, I have booked the Friday off, so this date is pretty much locked in.

Confirmed:

Somerset_Bumkin

Wayne & Jimmy

Dan (Village)

Kurt

Dave (Cunt)

Chris

Maybe:

Duff

El_Patriot

Jusat

Bob

I didn't know Bummers was there. I must remember to take another pic of his nipple :)

Mini meet on the Monday so I can meet Al in person for the first time? Ive got lots of time on my hands.

I have booked the Monday off too, so could manage this..

Oooooh Al, get in for Sunday night!

Also cheers for all this Jim. Normal insulting you will resume in 5... 4... ha fooled you, short arse!

Edited by Smurph

I would probs just do a day trip tbh. As it's only about an hour away

but that would be awesome

Chris if you did fly to Cardiff on the Friday I could put you up for the night and we get smashed in Coyote Ugly.