Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Rich

Gran Turismo Sport

So it's only been 4 years since GT 6 on the PS3. This is a stop-gap really as it's not a full-on game, but nonetheless there seems like quite a bit of content in there and gives the PS4 finally a decent racing game. Project Cars and the like have been frankly disappointing.

I've played the demo last week, as I noticed Papa and Smurph have too.

Overall so far, it's Gran Turismo. Certainly looks pretty and handles like you would expect. The prospect of an FIA ratified championship is going to be really interesting.

I tried the demo and found it very pretty and I enjoyed the racing. Unfortunately I wouldnt spend much time on it so will skip it. Id be all over a new Burnout though.

Been playing Forza 5 on a freebie with Gold. I wouldn't bother Rich, been racing your 'drivertar' and you're shite.

You've been racing with my what?

Drivertar. That thing where the game makes an AI copy of your driving style and sticks it into your friends...

game.

Ah right, I'll investigate that tonight and see what makes bummers so special.

Also this sportsmanship rating online is doing my head in. I got demoted from a B to a D in one race, and got hit by a 15 second penalty on an oval race of 25 fucking laps. I was 3 laps from the end on sitting nicely in third and one of them hit the brakes on a straight, hit him so hard it penalised me very heavily.

My other gripe with this game is that the points races online take place only on the hour between 6 and 10. WTF? Chances of me playing between six and ten are non existent.

Edited by Mr Rich

Ah right, I'll investigate that tonight and see what makes bummers so special.

Also this sportsmanship rating online is doing my head in. I got demoted from a B to a D in one race, and got hit by a 15 second penalty on an oval race of 25 fucking laps. I was 3 laps from the end on sitting nicely in third and one of them hit the brakes on a straight, hit him so hard it penalised me very heavily.

My other gripe with this game is that the points races online take place only on the hour between 6 and 10. WTF? Chances of me playing between six and ten are non existent.

Really?! WTF indeed. Fair enough limit it to a couple every hour to give everybody the chance but that's bollocks.

GT3 was the last great GT game imo.

This is once again very much a stop-gap, it doesn't have a tremendous amount of cars and virtually no single player game. It's online only really.

I'll give the next one a look. I used to love them, but didn't like 4 and I tried 5 and 6 when I bought them for Jaden and they didn't grab me.

Lol. How do you not know about it? You've played like 7 days worth of it! It's just some AI rubbish that's apparently not AI, it's your robot copy whom I race against. I thinks it's just normal AI with your name above the car to make it seem more than it is.

You dont actually do anything with drivatar. Its all in the background and youll never see your own, just other peoples. It pretty much copies your driving style to vaguely replicate how you race and put it into other peoples games.

Right. Ive not seen it. But then again it claims that bummers you havent even set any times. The only people in my friends list to set times are papa and smurph.

I tend to find jokes need to be funny in order to be a joke. I still don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about.