Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
El_Patriot

Destiny 2

The destiny app has a fireteam finder.

It's nice they've added more clan based stuff but they could have scaled it. Otherwise you'll get people who don't contribute but because they're in a massive clan they get the benefit.

I noticed that "more members" thing and I'm a bit disappointed. I quite like that there's only like 4 people in our clan and it's a bit shit!

Our shit clan rules!

I got us some XP this morning, I completed 2 public events. Go Me!

Finished the campaign, did a few strikes and crucibles. Got up to 220 light or whatever and now all that's left is rinse and repeat I guess. It's the destiny way lol

I've got a download code for an exotic. Should I do it now or wait til im level 20?

Is it for the Coldheart? If so you won't get it until you reach 20 and have completed story.

I'm finding it hard to separate the two and agree with papa that it's pretty much the same experience.

Still enjoying it but yeah, I was expecting more.

Papa and Jusatsushi, did you play the DLC for Destiny 1. I skipped it due to lack of interest so maybe the jump is bigger for me than you guys if you had played the DLC.

Dinged 20, found out I also had last week's engrams waiting for me too. Happiness! Now loaded out with a few legendaries, and on to Io.

Failsafe is brilliant.

Papa and Jusatsushi, did you play the DLC for Destiny 1. I skipped it due to lack of interest so maybe the jump is bigger for me than you guys if you had played the DLC.

I did yeah. I bought The Taken King Legendary Edition after reading how it had fixed all the problems with the vanilla game and was the ultimate Destiny and was a little underwhelmed by that too, so maybe it's just not for me. I dunno, I love the setting and the shooty mechanics and the loot but it just feels like I'm missing something.

I also thought D2 campaign was way, way too short. I get that for a lot of people the real game is the raiding and end game stuff, but getting there took me less than a week of fairly casual play.

Campaign took me 15 hours or so. More than the likes of CoD, less than a Fallout. A pretty decent length for a campaign, unless what you meant was that it got to the end very quickly then I agree with you. On some of the destinations it felt like one quick mission to introduce the planet then off to the next.

We (ie 75% of 4 star clan, though Pete is only like 2 missions behind) unlocked strikes etc last night. Can't flinging flanging wait! Also we make quite a co-ordinated team in crucible!

We (ie 75% of 4 star clan, though Pete is only like 2 missions behind) unlocked strikes etc last night. Can't flinging flanging wait! Also we make quite a co-ordinated team in crucible!

Yes we do. I think if we played the Call to Arms every week, we could become a force to be reckoned with. Even Jimmy wasn't getting too frustrated after a while!

Jusat, have you played most of the content single player? I didn't really enjoy D1 as I played mostly solo on that. A fireteam running around doing missions and then mid mission going to a public event all the while shooting the shit makes it a better game. Anyway do you want to join our shit little clan so we can benefit from you playing it ;) ?

You can have a break when you die you pussy hole!

You're going to make a great dad.

lol!!

Does anyone know if I can join your clan from the shite that is XB1?

Yes you can, but I believe you need to pay a surcharge.

Join Us Here!

Edited by Pedro