Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
El_Patriot

Cheap Laptop Suggestions

My old Windows 7 laptop has slowed to a crawl and is pretty much dead. I only really use it for managing itunes, and would like a new laptop to do that fairly speedily. Any suggestions? Don't really need it to play any games, except possibly for some retro stuff from the late 90s. At some stage I might need to do some video editing but I imagine that won't be pissible on a cheap machine? Under £300 would be ideal, but could possibly stretch that for something good.

Thanks for that. Might hold off for a sale. Currys are running some offers, although I'd rather not buy from them. What should I be looking at spec wise for what I want to do with it?

Another reasonable hukd laptop. This is upgradeable too so you could add an SSD and more RAM in the future :

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/lenovo-ideapad-310-156-i3-4gb-1tb-hdd-fhd-330-currys-2769255

Spec wise, a recent 6 or 7 series i3 with 4gb DDR4 ram should do nicely. On board intel graphics are actually pretty reasonable these days for older games.