Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jusatsushi

PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

I don't have time to panic at the end, every time I get to top 10 I invariably just get sniped in 1 shot by a gun that can't do that.

Starting to think winning in this game comes down to luck with the last circle spawn. If you are in it you win, if you have to run you are fucked. Had a dozen or so top tens and a few top 5's in solo and I'm racking up 2 or 3 kills a match so think I'm good enough. Gah, it's so frickin addictive though.

At that point it kind of turns into getting lucky with whoever spots who first as well. I've had a few 5 kill games and just had a 6 which was pretty fun. Though I'm not doing safe jumps any more, I like spots with 2-3 players to kill early. Bunker is quite fun for it as is the farm.

I'm glad I waited for the first person mode, I've seen footage of the third person and it looks so stupid having 2 people circling around a rock with the camera pointe down at the ground so they can see around/over obstacles. First Person is much less campy because if you want to look out of a window you have to actually stand in front of it rather than next to it where you can't be seen.

Edited by Duffman

Sounds good, do I have you on steam? Probably easiest if we just use a Discord server or something for chat.

Ah whoops, might not have been able to work out who's who a while back with the ever changing steam names

Good stuff tonight with Gareth, had a nice 4th place finish in our first game. I do feel a little bad about using you as a distraction toward the end of it ;)

Haha, I reel em in and you finish em off. Yeah, they were some good games considering I'd never played an FPS server and mostly just solo. Lot more fun in a team.

You were seconds away from reviving me when I was covering you from that house in the first game, and really I should have done better when I had the drop on the two in the second game. Hit that guy 4 or 5 times in the chest though and he still didn't drop. God damn that level 3 armour.

Have to get some more teams going. Tis fun.

2nd!!!!....

So close.We both had shit weapons(Jimmy had a shotty I had a crossbow and pistol) so avoided conflict as much as possible.

We didn't see anyone until right near the end. Jimmy ran 2 people over in a jeep.

I managed to get a couple of hits in with my pistol and got killed :(

Jimmy went seconds later. Next time!

Played 3 games last night and basically felt like a loot mule. Did all the running around, then sniped by some cunt from miles away with 30 or so players left before even firing a shot.

Still up for any groups, but fuck solo play.

Nicely done dude!

We got 2nd in a duo the other night. It was very tense and exciting at the end, and I don't mind admitting my heart was racing!!

Haha I dropped in intending to fight at the bunkers but dropped way too slow and 3 other people were in before I even was close to the ground so I turned north and checked out the big warehouse and didn't find a single gun. Decided to run to the mansion instead even though it was further away from the zone, found a gun there and dosed up on boost items. Lost half my health to the zone reaching the first zone and was basically racing the zone all the way to the end with no cover. Was expecting to get sniped the whole way in!

Final few zones were ridiculous, basically a hillside with no cover apart from a mound in the middle. It was crazy knowing the last guy was so close but couldn't see him even in an open field. In the end I just sprinted forward and jumped to see if I could spot him and I just noticed his head in the grass and popped him after I landed.

F2P as well. Might actually give that a go. I always liked horde mode in gears, and combined with tower defense mechanics it looks fun (the main game anyway). PUBG has me intrigued so a sort-of trial might help me decide if I like it before spending on the real, full PUBG when it launches.