Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Papa

What is coming out that you are excited for?

Just as the title says. what upcoming games are you excited for?

I have a game or two per month that I plan on buying up to Christmas. Destiny 2 is probably top, followed by Mario Oddyssey, Uncharted and Battlefront 2.

Haven't thought too much about future at the moment - playing through Zelda BOTW when I get some time to myself, usually at night!

10th July = Final Fantasy XII - The Zodiac Age - PS4. Best FF. The remaster looks amazing.

30th August = Everybody's Golf - PS4. Open world EG. Missed the beta cos I was in Greece, but it's amazing by all accounts.

10th October = Middle-earth: Shadow of War (PC, PS4, Xbox One). Loved the first and this looks a big step up.

13th October = The Evil Within 2 (PC, PS4, Xbox One) Same as above!

17th October = South Park: The Fractured But Whole – (PC, PS4, Xbox One) The first was great, and I hope this is even better.

17th October = Elex (PC) - a new open world RPG from the Gothic / Risen guys. Those games are a guilty pleasure of mine, so I'm really hyped for this.

24th October = Destiny 2 (PC) - If this is as big an improvement over the first as Bungie are claiming, then it could be an absolute life stealer.

27th October = Assassin’s Creed: Origins (PC, PS4, Xbox One) - I think this is going to be a pretty impressive and much needed reboot of the series.

7th November = Crackdown 3 - PC. Fucking hell, this year has now officially just gone from silly to plain ridiculous.

I'm really looking to splatoon 2 next month, Mario and rabbids, xenoblade 2,fire emblem warriors, Mario odyssey and a bunch of switch indies between now and Xmas. Plus a few pc titles. Might have to hop in for destiny 2 on pc.

Destiny 2 - was late to the party with 1 but defiantly won't be with the 2nd.

And like Garath I was a big fan of Shadow of Mordor so looking forward to the sequel.

FFXII- I didn't really give the original much of a chance because it wasn't "Next Gen"

Uncharted:Lost Legacy-It's Uncharted innit.

Hellblade-Loved Heavenly Sword(except the last boss) Hopefully this will be good.

Yakuza Kiwami- Remake of the 1st.

Destiny 2- So many hours in the first and counting.

Battlefront 2- Now with added campaign.

AC:Origins-I haven't even started Syndicate...

Crackdown 3-Please be good.

Cuphead-After all the hype it'll probably be shit, but I'm holding out hope.

Wolfenstein 2-Nazis, Robot dogs. Mecha Hitler?

Need For Speed Payback-Is it Burnout in disguise?

COD WWII- I like COD.

That's a lot more than I thought, but I doubt I'll get them all. I still want Nier, Yakuza 0, and Resident Evil 7. I have Dishonored 2,WatchDogs 2 and FF XV from last Christmas unplayed or barely played.

Destiny 2 is my big one currently. Some underlying interest in other stuff but the ole purse strings are tight now so other than trade ins I think that will be my only game purchase for the rest of the year.

Too much coming out that I don't have the chance to play. I still have sealed games from last year that I bought thinking I'd get around to them, it's madness!!!

That said, I'd love to get my hands on a Switch and play some Splatoon 2 / Mario Odyssey.

Battlefront 2 looks awesome, as does AC: Origins.

Also new Pokemon.

Also about a million others.

aaaaahhhh

Yakuza Kimwami - just love this series and it'll be good to play the first one without that fucking awful dub!