Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ginja

SNES Mini confirmed

What is the point in buying one of these and hacking it instead of a Pi? Surely cheaper and easier?

1 it looks cool.

2 Proper SNES controllers, I have a 3rd party USB SNES pad and it doesn't feel quite right.

3 To add the games that probably should have been on there anyway. We all know Mario All Stars should have been there but wasn't because they want you to buy a NES mini.

4 Because I can

5 It's easy to revert

6 Why not do it.

Not on my TV! And I don't have Android. Doubt I'll hack it though, quite happy with it as is.

Pretty bored of it now though!

Then hack it and out more games on it. I was playing Mario 3 and WWF Royal Rumble last night :)

Been playing Super Pinch out. Fuck me it's hard! If Inwas 11 again with 8 games to my name then I might be inclined to spend hours learning the opponents. Not sure if I've got the patience for it anymore though!

Did the hack today for the one I got my bro for Xmas. Worked a treat, downloaded all the games we used to play as kids. Only ones I had trouble with were PAL only ones like Sensible Soccer and Striker, took ages trying to convert them etc but eventually just added that Retroarch and it played the PAL ones perfect.

Its awesome.