Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ginja

SNES Mini confirmed

Bummers I called you a moment ago - ShopTo have them for pre order as of now. I was able to snag one for you just in case they run out. Let me know if you want it, £79.85.

It was a bit touch and go as shopto wouldn't let me register as my e-mail,address was in-use but wouldn't let me reset password because my addy wasn't registered! So managed to use my work one which I hope doesn't get me in trouble.

No worries!

They are now sold out again, I suspect this is people cancelling after getting it cheaper from Nintendo. I have a spare pre order if anyone here wants it.

Keep hold of the spare, Bob. Think I know someone who wants one , plus you can always ebay it later.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-06-26-nintendo-confirms-snes-mini

I want one, but the amount of games on there and the fact it's missing some classics means I probably won't buy one. I have preordered in case I change my mind/decide to scalp it.

Why no Mario All Stars, DKC 2/3, Unirally?

Starfox 2 though...

Dunno aboot the rest but Unirally is probably due to that bunch of cunts Pixar and their lawsuit against DMA which, stupidly, Pixar won. Nobody else ever can make an anthropomorphic unicycle.

Ordered! Will make a good present for my bro. Cheers mate.

Did this get cancelled? Loads of people lost out because Argos are shit.

I've secured a second one via Tesco just in case Amazon fuck up too.

Bob, I might need that spare SNES mini if you kept the order. I had to cancel my credit card due to fraudulent transaction (which ended up being the other half buying shoes with the wrong card) which might mean my pre order will get cancelled.

Sure mate, I still have it, yours if you need it.

See if you can contact them and get them to change the card associated with the pre order.