Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ginja

SNES Mini confirmed

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-06-26-nintendo-confirms-snes-mini

I want one, but the amount of games on there and the fact it's missing some classics means I probably won't buy one. I have preordered in case I change my mind/decide to scalp it.

Why no Mario All Stars, DKC 2/3, Unirally?

Starfox 2 though...

Yes please. Final version of Star Fox 2 as well, someone was listening!

I hope you got a preorder in. Smyths and Amazon have sold out.

It'll be uploaded to rom sites pretty sharpish otherwise I can do all this on my PC or Raspberry Pi

Load of bollocks from Nintendo. Couldn't get one from anywhere, all the sites I tried timed out and they're gone. Why would a company leave demand unfulfilled? Do they not like money?

Goddamn it, pre-ordered the f out everywhere, I was too busy listening to a Catatonia concert from 1999! Have registered at Nintendo store and ShopTo but not holding out much hope. I do have the NES Mini which is a neat little system. I don't have a NES and the best thing is that it's future proofed as HDMI.

And Nintendo will milk it dry.

There's rumours the new Virtual Console will be netflix-y on Switch (particularly with how their subscription service will work once the proper online infrastructure launches), perhaps they're getting this stuff out now to make a mint before that happens.

Goddamn it, pre-ordered the f out everywhere, I was too busy listening to a Catatonia concert from 1999! Have registered at Nintendo store and ShopTo but not holding out much hope. I do have the NES Mini which is a neat little system. I don't have a NES and the best thing is that it's future proofed as HDMI.

Smyths toys are apparently doing in store preorders. There's one in Peterborough and one has just opened up here in sunny Norwich.

I actually just managed to get one pre ordered through shopto. Though it's changed to "notify me", now.

I managed to get a pre-order on Amazon. I already have a retropi, so I will wait to see how it compares, and will likely sell it on for lots of profit.