Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Al

What are you playing?

I jumped into the Gamepass on Xbox and am playing Mad Max, it's good but it seems like it'll get very repetitive. Each area needs you to do this, that and t'other to clear a region. Take over a base, destroy towers, kill baddies and clear minefields. Earn tokens to learn new skills etc, etc.

The fighting is OK, very much Batman and plays a lot on the counter attacks for success.

There is of course racing (yawn) and a fuck load of collectables, no good for my gaming OCD.

I'll play it for a bit to progress the story but might ultimately get bored of rinse/repeat structure of side missions.

I'll also be back on Diablo 3 and the Necro pack is out on the 27th, all be it £13...

Edited by Al

I'm on Dirt 4, BF1 (new map yesterday) Lego City on Switch (surprisingly good fun) and bits of Destiny here and there.

Arms on Switch

Metroid Prime on Emulator

Finishing Zelda eventually on Switch

Learning Stellaris on PC

Mainly Ghost Recon: Wildlands which is fucking huge so should see me for a while, but also right near the end of Blood and Wine on my Witcher 3 NG+ run and quite near the end of Persona 4 on the PSP. My current 10 minute game is Olliolli on the PSP too, which is fucking amazing.

Zelda Breath of the Wild

Metal Slug

Metal Slug 3

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Puyo Puyo Tetris

All Switch

Chocks Away on the Archimedes A3000, love it!!

Chocks Away on the Archimedes A3000, love it!!

Holy shit, me and my mate must have spent hundreds of hours on that game.

Destiny. :(

I thought I'd kicked the drug but it seems it was hiding, laying in wait until I was at my weakest. It pounced on me and injected me with it's addiction, filling me up with the need to get better and better loot.

I have played until gone 2am for the last 3 nights...

Hello. My name is Wayne and I'm a Destiny addict.

Don't worry. The Destiny addiction can be beaten. Most likely when Destiny 2 launches.

Lol. This is unfortunately very true.

Holy shit, me and my mate must have spent hundreds of hours on that game.

It still plays really well - the AI planes feel like they have characters and it just feels like you are in a real world. I have a disk of recorded missions from the flight recorder, back in the day, my brother is coming over this weekend so we are going to take a look at them.

Just playing Andromeda at the moment. Got my end away a few times and saw some polygon boobies and a bit of camel toe which has been a highlight. But ultimately bit of a chore in parts. I'm trying to do the planets but I'm not sure why as I could just follow the story arc and be done with it. Not sure why you need to do the planets to be honest.

Resident Evil 7 (PS4) - I am liking it, but find the combat to be the least interesting part. I have just met the sludge monsters, and already hate them with a passion.

Persona 5 (PS4) - Awesome, but it is very slow.

All the VR. Driveclub, Stardust, Trackmania, fuckn REZ, Thumper...

Also Neir: Automata, which is pretty bloody good. Vex Machina for quick lols and Wipeout too. V. busy

All the VR. Driveclub, Stardust, Trackmania, fuckn REZ, Thumper...

Also Neir: Automata, which is pretty bloody good. Vex Machina for quick lols and Wipeout too. V. busy

Have you tried the Battlefront VR mission?

I really want one but not sure if I'd get on with it. I'm going to have to come to Belfast to try yours :)

Overwatch (PC)

I play this most weeks with Monica and a few others, and have done regularly since launch. Over 200 hours so far.

Persona 5 (PS3)

This has been a bit of a long term project, as l only get to really put any time in on the weekends. Currently working towards the end of the 6th dungeon.

Wolfenstein: The New Order (PC)

About half way through at the moment, mainly playing when I don't have time for Persona.

Edited by The Penultimate Ninja

Have you tried the Battlefront VR mission?

I really want one but not sure if I'd get on with it. I'm going to have to come to Belfast to try yours :)

Had Battlefront wiped as I'm still on a 500gb hdd, so installing right now to have a go tonight, can't wait. As to getting on with it, yes. Come to Belfast, you can demo it for free! In all fairness, I've only showed it off to three other people, all of them loved it and one is a total non gamer. My bestie Dave summed it up by saying that you can't understand how good it is until you're in it. Some stuff is just to show it off but you can get properly absorbed into Driveclub for instance. Rez is... well, I've loved it forever but now... there's no words. Also COME TO BELFAST.

Had Battlefront wiped as I'm still on a 500gb hdd, so installing right now to have a go tonight, can't wait. As to getting on with it, yes. Come to Belfast, you can demo it for free! In all fairness, I've only showed it off to three other people, all of them loved it and one is a total non gamer. My bestie Dave summed it up by saying that you can't understand how good it is until you're in it. Some stuff is just to show it off but you can get properly absorbed into Driveclub for instance. Rez is... well, I've loved it forever but now... there's no words. Also COME TO BELFAST.

Smurphapalooza confirmed.

I can sort a long weekend in September :)

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/spider-man-homecoming-virtual-reality-experience/cid=EP3295-CUSA08585_00-SPIDERMANHOMECVR?smcid=psblog:en:

Just saw this ^^

Picked up Modern Warfare remastered standalone for some nostalgia. Waste of money. It looks great but the gameplay is utter shit. I forgot about the infinite enemy respawns and just following a bloke off Eastenders all game. Iirc they removed the respawning enemies for MW2, which I think was a better game.

The MP was not something I ever played so can't compare it but it is too fast for me. Disappointing. I'll be sticking it on ebay as soon as I finish rushing through the story to get my moneys worth, unless anyone here fancies buying it off me.

September is good for me except round the 9th. YES.

Downloading that now. This could be spectacular, if the game plays like 2 did.

The Battlefront Xwing mish is fucking cracker.

September is good for me except round the 9th. YES.

Downloading that now. This could be spectacular, if the game plays like 2 did.

The Battlefront Xwing mish is fucking cracker.

Lets look at the last weekend of September. Is it a full on Palooza or should I bring Lou for a few games and then lets hit Belfast for beer situation?

Due to imminent offspring I think anything I was planning to do ever is being put on hold. Shame really cos I'd be well up for some Irishness