Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
El_Patriot

E3 2017

Watched Ubi.

Rabbids/Mario isn't my type of game unfortunately. I was hoping for RPG based shenanigans.

The Crew 2 could be fun.

AC:O looks good, but it's very Horizon mixed with Wildlands/Primal.

Skull and Bones is next years For Honour. Hyped for 5 minutes and then everyone forgets it exists.

BG&E 2 I was \o/ then it was revealed as an online prequel and I was /o\. I'll keep an open mind for now

Just browsed quickly through Sony.

Detroit, God of War,Uncharted 4 standalone and Spiderman look a lot of fun. Days Gone looks good but is it "generic open world zombie game"?

No interest in GT.

SOTC, with updated controls and graphics? I'm up for playing it again but not day 1 or full price.

There's some interesting stuff on VR. I may jump in this year as the price has hit more mainstream with the camera being bundled along with a couple of games. That is unless Nintendo convince me with their conference that my money should go on a Switch instead...

Metroid Prime 4 on the way! And a main Pokémon for 2018.

Edited by El_Patriot

Rocket league with cross platform play this holiday, Mario for October 27th.

I think Nintendo have won E3. Still no virtual console mentioned but they did say more to be announced from Treehouse streams through the week.

They did say some more announcements would be done via the Treehouse stuff over the next couple of days. Would be nice for VC to be revealed there but I'm not holding my breath.

It seems strange to do it that way. They could have made the main presentation longer and put the extra stuff in. There's already 3 3DS games and a bunch of amiibo that could have made the presentation more substantial.

I wouldn't expect much from Nintendo.

Lol!

Very excited about Metroid 2 and if the new Mario game is more akin to M64 than Mario Planets (or whatever the Wii version was) then I'm in for Switch.

To cover my bases, over on EG I predicted there would be both a new 3D and 2D Metroid, and a new F-Zero yesterday. So I'm going to pretend that post wasn't a joke and that I'm 2/3 psychic.

Metroid 3DS and Switch \o/ Surely this means a trilogy remaster will pre-empt 4?

Also those Amiibo are getting pre-ordered by me. I missed the original BOTW ones, I did not expect the demand. I hope Nintendo make more(they won't) :(

We know GC games are coming. That could push me to buying a Switch. F Zero and Luigis Mansion on the go I'm going to Canada in August so need in flight entertainment.

EDIT: Where is the new Tomb Raider?

Just watched the BG&E2 trailer. Or, the Fuckfuck show as it should be called.

Has the traits of a Luc Besson film.

Any relevance to the original? I can only see small things. Nice enough trailer, but not BG&E for me.

It's a prequel apparently. I thought the swearing was weird too but benefit out the doubt for now I guess.

Yeah that BG&E trailer was weird but I am glad they are making it.

Lots of nice games to play, now I just need a time machine or life pause button to be able to enjoy them!

Been away for ten days and finally getting around to these.

Watched most of the ea event and its bollocks innit?

I've seen the headlines for a few games to come but nothing very exciting. I think we've had a couple of strong years and now it's time for the lull

Days Gone, Far Cry 5 and the SotC remake (despite being a bit unnecessary) all look incredible. That new Bioware game looked interesting. Could have done with some Red Dead 2 news. Shame rockstar are too big for E3 these days.

I'm actually really up for the Mario + Rabbids game after watching the live feed gameplay. I'm well up for an X-Com that doesn't seem like it really hates the player after playing and being disappointed by X-Com 2.

Not surprised at the lack of RDR 2, allegedly Rockstar's project management is a bit of a mess to say the least.

I don't think so, GTA4/5 RDR/2 and of course Rockstar Table Tennis were all announced outside e3, not sure if they've ever demoed any at e3 though. Were the Current Gen GTA 5 ports announced at e3 maybe?

Bloody hell, Rockstar Table Tennis. If ever a game screamed out 'low hanging fruit', it was that one.

Did it ever become apparent why they made that game? Facial expressions experiment? Table Tennis didn't even make it into GTA 4, ffs.

So I got bored of the Microsoft conference too. Onto Sony! Only about 20 minutes into Sony's but I think they seem to just have a higher quality of production. EA and M$ (is it still funny to do that?) just seemed so uncomfortable on stage, looking for rounds of applause every few lines.