Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Pedro

Vita for PS4 remote play, worth it?

Steadily getting back into gaming, even when I thought the light had gone out for a while. Just so I don't hog the telly, looking at the remote play option for the Vita and PS4.

Can anyone say if it's worth it or not? would I need a memory card for the Vita as well, or will it be fine with just the base unit?

that said, the Vita has been out for a while now, do people think there will be something new uttered at E3?

With a bit of fiddling, you can stream ps4 to any android device. Best thing is you can use the controller too. Works great.

www.howtogeek.com/244011/how-to-stream-games-from-your-playstation-4-to-any-android-device/amp/

Remote play is great if you have a good enough connection. Screen is a bit small so only worth it for low stakes games e.g I used it for Destiny patrols but wouldn't go near a raid on there.

Vita is probably sold out due to the Henkaku crack, basically every game released since launch until about 6 months ago is ripped and easily grabbed from Reddit. In unrelated news, I now own two Vitas... and a Vita TV.... with a 2TB usb drive attached....