Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shufty

8Bitdo Pads Now Support Switch

Won't be able to test this until tomorrow but absolute godsend for Street Fighter and Garou!

Let us know how it goes. I hear those pads are great and would save a fortune on buying Switch pro controllers.

Works very well. You need to update the pad to firmware version 4.0 (readme in the firmware file is easy to follow), then put it in Switch mode (hold Y then hold Start) then pair it by going into Change Grip/Order in the controllers menu. Using the SFC30 so don't have a full set of buttons to match a pair of joycons but for games that support control with a single joycon it seems perfect. Been playing Garou and it's lovely. Here's hoping Nintendo don't patch it out though!

Cool. That's the only thing putting me off. Might be worth getting for retropie when I sort that out.

Where did you buy the pad from? I've read about some dodgy rip offs doing the rounds on Amazon/ebay.

If anyone's interested. Planning on selling my SFC30s (SNES) pads. Got the NES Pro and it's fantastic.

Need to check but should have boxes for both still. Call it £25 for the pair including delivery?