Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Idaho

What should I play next?

I'm often caught up with deciding what to play next and I'm sure a few of you lot are too so I thought I would let you cunts tell me what to do.

Do I play -

Bloodborne or MGS v?

As I've started actually finishing games I'm finding I'm unsure of what to commit to.

What do you need a guide for?

Kill things until they kill you.

Level up. Get good. Still die.

Make slow painful progress. Find a short cut you missed hours ago that would have saved a lot of pain.

Die some more and get stuck on the Blood Starved Beast.

Put game to one side for another few months to go back to at some point.

This story is in no way indicative of how my game has gone. Nope it's purely a work of fiction.

I find it's worth checking a guide once you're a decent way through souls games just because of how many easily missable little (or er, big) areas there tend to be that you might no have found otherwise.

AHEM ASH LAKE AHEM

They do take some effort though, if you dig up the old Demon's Souls thread I recall a few people bouncing off it because it was so different in what it asked of you back then. I think most people came round to it, some sooner than others.

Edited by Duffman

I played a fair bit of Demon's souls but never really "got" it. I used a guide on that to get me started as it didn't explain a lot so I thought I'd do the same for this.

It was going ok until the first boss and now it's raping me. Constantly.

I get the "what do I play next" funk after finishing a game. I finished Watchdogs 2 and was unsure of what to play. But as Diablo 3 season has hit the consoles I'm grinding through that again.

Such a shame you lot went rogue :lol:

It's a thing where a "season" runs for a coulple of months at a time and so when you create a character you can designate it as "seasonal" so it can only interact with other seasonal characters and can only be played during that period. Supposed to put everyone on a level playing field and then each season has a bunch of unique and exclusive content which is all transferred to your non season chars when the season finishes.

Diablo 3 season?

What Duffers said, they have also not allowed you to swap anything with anyone in seasons as the consoles had a dup method. I got suckered into, had millions of gold and stupid gear. Ruined the game for me so I just deleted the save game and started fresh.

Unrelated to diablo, obviously if someone want to ask what to play next then do it!

I've found if I don't have a single player game on the go I just get suckered into overwatch all the time... Or titanfall 2.

Shut up Meg.

Sounds cool. Really enjoyed Diablo, will give it another go once Mass Effext is done with.

Xbox or PS4?

XBone

Might have to coop with you at some point. ;)

Right, working through the backlog so what should I play next from this little lot. Those with a * have been started, possibly years ago.

Ass Creed: Cockney Edition

Deadpool*

Doom

Fallout 4*

Far Cry 4*

GTAV* (finished it before on last gen)

Halo 5*

Killzone SF*

Mirrors Edge 2

The Order

Resi Origins Collection

Resi 4* (completed on old gen)

Resi Rev 2

Wolfenstein New Order*

I want to finish as many as possible so priority is the shorter games. I also have Witcher 3 but waiting for the 4k Pro patch. Haven't listed any of the countless Wii U games either...

Personally I would smash out the order and doom. You can do both in a few days and doom is pretty good!

Personally I would smash out the order and doom. You can do both in a few days and doom is pretty good!

The Order is also pretty good. Very short.

PS4 Pro seems to be faulty so is heading back to Sony. Backlog clearing plans ruined. Any decent Xbox One exclusives I should pick up? Got Gears and Halo.

I think Gears is probably the only decent exclusive so far tbh! Haven't played Halo Wars 2 but that was supposed to be good. I didn't get it 'cos I'm sulking about Halo 5. Ibvusouky there's TMCC which is awesome to the max!