Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ginja

Titanfall 2

This is cheap again on PSN, liked the demo. Worth getting? Wouldn't mind the option of a decent FPS for single player and/or online, spesh if you guyses have it.

It's very good but short, so if you're not going to be online with it much I'd say wait until it gets cheaper.

Everyone I know except Liam has stopped playing it regularly too.

Maybe not then. I'll keep on Overwatch for my online and R6 too, get new Battlefront later.

Any 1p FPS recommendations? Done Doom

Wolfenstein The New Order and to a degree Old Blood, which I haven't finished yet.

Metro Redux? 241 there, I restarted it last week and I'm really enjoying it, but Destiny got in the way. Which could be another suggestion as you can get The complete collection cheap as chips now and that's a lot of content.

Destiny probably won't do much for you in SP will it? I'd only go for that if you'll have people to play with regularly.

Destiny probably won't do much for you in SP will it? I'd only go for that if you'll have people to play with regularly.

There's loads of SP story missions and then all the strikes are in matchmaking. The only content not easily accessible are the Raids. Plus the awesome MP. Smurph is never about anyway ;)

I've done 99% of destiny as single player. Titanfall 2 is bloody good and the multi player is fun it just didn't hold me.

The PC version has gone really cheap on CDkeys, (possibly because the game is now 'free' on EA Access?), so I bought it and played the single player. It's great, the movement is so fun.

I tried the multi, and it seemed pretty good, but I was just confused for a lot of it.

The MP is probably really hard to drop into now. There's a lot of very advanced movement techniques going on people do so I can see it being bewildering if you haven't been there since the start. I loved what I played of the MP though, prestiged a couple of times even.

SP is a 10/10, even if it is a bit short.

Edited by Duffman