Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jusatsushi

Red Dead Redemption 2

With this coming out that brings the number of games exclusive to consoles I actually want to something like... 3.

Day 1.

Loved Redmption. I've been considering replaying it recently but so many games so little time.

I remember Ginja constantly asking me about this way back when I was working at Rockstar and I've held my tongue for years! YEARS!

I knew very, very little about it at the time, and this has come as a nice surprise to even me. It looks gorgeous.

I remember Ginja constantly asking me about this way back when I was working at Rockstar and I've held my tongue for years! YEARS!

I knew very, very little about it at the time, and this has come as a nice surprise to even me. It looks gorgeous.

Arse ;)

I just hope it comes to PC. My PC is awesome, and I feel like I'm cheating on it when I play on a console.

It'll probably be at least 12 months after if GTAV is any measure :(

Rockstar know people will double dip if the game is good enough. Fuck, I bought GTAV on PS3, PS4 and PC.

I think if the Scorpio Xbox is any good I might pick one up, the backwards compatibility and crossbuy stuff is actually pretty convincing to me.

I dunno, most PS4/XBO games (BF1 for instance) don't even hit 1080p on their bog standard editions, they do something like 900p and have to use dynamic resolution to maintain framerate. From what I've seen PS4 Pro games that get patched get bumped to actual 1080p and more consistent frame rates (BF1), which is worth it for me. Cross buy and access to backwards compatibility combined with actual 1080 output, and I'd buy a scorpio for sure.

It'll probably be at least 12 months after if GTAV is any measure :(

Rockstar know people will double dip if the game is good enough. Fuck, I bought GTAV on PS3, PS4 and PC.

Yeah I realised the other day I had it on ps3, 360, and ps4. Got RDR on 360 and ps3 too.

Was thinking that it might have been cool to play a younger Marston when he was a hard ass bastard, so we could understand why the Feds had to kill him. I guess we could see that as an NPC though, even if it would lose a bit of bite.

Hopefully there will be a few player characters like in GtaV and the one shown in this trailer is the "Trevor Philips" of the crew. Otherwise I can't see I'll enjoy playing him as I did with Marston.

It’s here!!!!  

OMFG LOOK AT THE SNOW! 

Seriously though, bloody impressive technically on the BoneX(probs similar on the others), never seen snow drifting in real time before or water dripping off a horse a melting the stuff. 

An hour in and all I’ve managed really is to admire the environment... Gunplay feels clunky but I’m guessing it’s gets less clunky as you improve. Can’t really see the point of all the camera angles other than for Rockstar to admire their own, fantastic work. 

On 10/20/2016 at 4:21 PM, Ginja said:

Day 1.

Loved Redemption. I've been considering replaying it recently but so many games so little time.

So this didn't happen.