Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Idaho

My band needs a logo/artwork shite

You know how you're all really artistic (autistic?) and talented? Well we're cheap and need some logo's and shit done and was wondering if anyone fancies helping us out?

The band name is Korben Dallas.

We quite like what these guys did here

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13567285_737054306397735_4036062065943140289_n.jpg?oh=f1542021a0428f65d7998d015efea837&oe=587FA3A6

We're trying to avoid a "typical metal band" type logo and ideally would like to be turn the initials into a KD like a kill/death ratio at the end of a multiplayer match.

If anyone fancies doing it we would love you forever and your work will been seen by literally tens of people.

I quite like the idea of it being child like writing. Something I've done quite often is use typewriters and scan it in. I might be able to have a play for you.

Edited by Mr Rich

That's actually scanned in typewriter stuff I did ages ago and I've just cut it out. Here it is on black too, if you like it then I can give black and white on transparent backgrounds.

korben_dallas%2Bblack.png

I did that with my old band sadly. I did like it, don't get me wrong but I know the first thing the others will say is its the same as my old logo. I'll run it past them though and see.

Well I like the font ;)

KD.JPG