Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jusatsushi

ZOTAC GeForce GTX 780 AMP edition GPU for sale

Dunno if this is of interest to anyone here? I think the price is decent and it's a very capable card still.

From a smoke free home. Factory overclocked, never had even the slightest hiccup and just last night was playing Witcher 3 on a mix of high and ultra settings at 1080p.

It's this card here:

http://hexus.net/tech/reviews/graphics/59857-zotac-geforce-gtx-780-amp-edition-updated/?page=12

"The fastest GTX 780 we've tested"

All boxed as new and delivered to your door for £100.

I've been looking to upgrade mine I have a GTX 670 and I'm running an I5 3570 @ 3.4ghz with 8gb ram.

First noticed issues when I got Dying Light and had frame rate issues on max settings and I had to drop them :(

I was going to get a 1070 and then upgrade the whole system in a couple of years but do you think your old card will cope and see me through?

Were you playing The Witcher @ 60fps?

Yeah, locked 60fps on Witcher 3.

And yeah, took out an interest free CC for a 1080. Been working my ass of at work and at home with the kid, so thought why not.

A 780 would be a pretty decent upgrade over a 670, and I played Dying Light maxed out at 60fps 1080p.

The 10 series cards will be incredible though. If you were planning on spending 300-350 on one, then wait. I guess my card here is decent for someone looking for a quick upgrade on a bit of a budget. This 780 was £500 at launch and I paid £300 due to a misprice back in 2013. £100 is a bargain.

So yeah, not gonna bs to get a sale. It'd be a decent upgrade Ginj, but if you have your eyes on a 1070 maybe wait a few months for that.

The other option if you have your eyes on a 1070 is the new AMD range, the basic card will cost £160 and looks like it will deliver GTX980 beating performance

Wow seems like yesterday I upgraded to my 680.. Bet it would struggle now with some later games, been waiting for the 1000 series for a while now but doubt I'll take the plunge for a while. It always seems so frivolous.

Benchmarking the 1080 now...

Taking some time...

How is Quantum break on it ;)

It's pretty fast. Witcher 3 at locked 60fps max settings 1440p

What monitor do you have? I have just bought a 1070, and feel like not getting a WQHD would be a waste.